Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely would give some cover for us to buy De Ligt.

It would give them cover for both De Ligt & De Jong with him having versatility to play in both positions. I think it's safe to say that one of them will move on now, I'd be amazed if they have splashed out that kind of money with no intention of shipping a highly sought after asset out.

This could mean De Ligt moving to Juve or to us, could mean that De Jong is on the move (he's been heavily linked to Barca). If he goes to Barca it could see Barca drop their interest in Rabiot or if Barca get Rabiot in along with De Jong with both being linked, it could see one or two central midfielders at Barca (Gomes & Denis Suarez I hope) become available.

The Daley Blind signing could have a bit of a knock on effect depending on what Ajax are buying him for

10 years ago it had the likes of Dan Ashcroft.

It’s always been seen as a bit of a joke forum by the other ones. What you don’t realise it just how badly it is run until you go on there. It’s a shame because there is a lot of decent posters on there.

Well yeah, Dan Ashcroft was a joke. In fact almost all of their ‘in house’ ITK posters were jokes (Adiepf, Aqkayid, Grey Wolf). The more reliable ones like PotL, Peanut, and Dragon1 all posted on different sites.

The site is a cash cow for Rob, and ITK is their USP. It’s why they churn out so much bullshit, usually under the guise of The Goat.

I would also take Sonny any day. Lucas could be very interesting.

Edit: Son in that team is an interesting idea. He's less of a creator, but as a scorer, he's a level beyond. Probably 25 goals would be in reach. But without as much joy. And Son without the joy isn't really Son.

I'd consider Son more creative too... Far better with the ball at his feet.

(Neither at their best in a 1 on 1 vs GK with time to think tho).

As for the last part..... Amen, indeed.

:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

I don't think they can. And I didn't forget Winks, just not sure how our formation shapes up this year. If Dembele and Wanyama out, need two in, even if Eriksen plays deeper (he might not want to).

I really hope we keep CE where he is... He's still getting better... Don't deprive the fwds of his genius being in direct proximity.... Also don't want him getting the crap kicked of him on a weekly basis.

We'll simply can't afford to buy a similar calibre replacement....

Well yeah, Dan Ashcroft was a joke. In fact almost all of their ‘in house’ ITK posters were jokes (Adiepf, Aqkayid, Grey Wolf). The more reliable ones like PotL, Peanut, and Dragon1 all posted on different sites.

The site is a cash cow for Rob, and ITK is their USP. It’s why they churn out so much bullshit, usually under the guise of The Goat.

They hit gold with JJetset but outside of that they were always considered a joke on COYS - which had all those aforementioned posters. The simple reality is that the golden days of ITK are long dead - the best source of information these days is Hotspur Related which is essentially a news portal. It’s somewhat sad that they go along with this charade - with their ‘verified’ ITKs. If your saving grace is Hercules ( who was an ITK entirely of their creation ) then the game is truly up. I’m not quite sure Trix is also trying to pretend he is something is not as well - he was a just heavy poster on Coys who happened upon some Villa information which suddenly then morphed into him having multiple sources well connected to the club. It’s easy to spot the fantasist ITKs a mile off - the frequency is always a give away. It’s becoming apparent that a lot of posters on there are starting to see through this nonsense.

They hit gold with JJetset but outside of that they were always considered a joke on COYS - which had all those aforementioned posters. The simple reality is that the golden days of ITK are long dead - the best source of information these days is Hotspur Related which is essentially a news portal. It’s somewhat sad that they go along with this charade - with their ‘verified’ ITKs. If your saving grace is Hercules ( who was an ITK entirely of their creation ) then the game is truly up. I’m not quite sure Trix is also trying to pretend he is something is not as well - he was a just heavy poster on Coys who happened upon some Villa information which suddenly then morphed into him having multiple sources well connected to the club. It’s easy to spot the fantasist ITKs a mile off - the frequency is always a give away. It’s becoming apparent that a lot of posters on there are starting to see through this nonsense.

Ali Z was another who was seen as a bit of a joke on COYS, but who gets treated seriously on SC. Every post is ‘we may or may not be interested in...’ without ever committing to anything.

JJetset is a nice enough bloke, but has a very specific agenda. If people knew who he was they’d treat his stuff as an extension of club PR.

Ali Z was another who was seen as a bit of a joke on COYS, but who gets treated seriously on SC. Every post is ‘we may or may not be interested in...’ without ever committing to anything.

JJetset is a nice enough bloke, but has a very specific agenda. If people knew who he was they’d treat his stuff as an extension of club PR.

Most on COYS knew full well he was a bullshitter - they just couldn’t say it. He was one of the slew of pretenders who popped up after POTL buggered off. When the current crop of ITK consists of Hercules, Trix, Grey Fox and Ali G then you know just how dire it has become. As for JJetset well I have always suspected it was something like that - I think POTL may have a club PR person as well.

Most on COYS knew full well he was a bullshitter - they just couldn’t say it. He was one of the slew of pretenders who popped up after POTL buggered off. When the current crop of ITK consists of Hercules, Trix, Grey Fox and Ali G then you know just how dire it has become. As for JJetset well I have always suspected it was something like that - I think POTL may have a club PR person as well.

Funniest one is the Jedi guy who clearly works for the club website or Twitter team, and posts ITK 10 seconds before it’s published online. Posters going crazy because they find out something a few seconds earlier than they would have done!

JJ’s still worth listening to as he’s got a great connection at the club, but the info he releases is very much filtered by design.

Jjetset knew fuck all.

Leno apart, they are fucking shite. We have nothing to worry about from them.
Assuming they’re are shit (which they certainty aren’t) - are you honestly going to gauge the success of our window not based on actual transfers but on who our rivals have signed? So if Liverpool or Man Utd singed no one that means we’ve had a good window? LMFAO

Surely any day now

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom