Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS only six weeks until the transfer window closes, sort it out Levy!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

That Hercules on Spurs community, the supposed "ITK" is writing a load of shite on there as per usual and they are all licking his ass. According to him, we have an agreement and deal pretty much in place for a centre mid player he conveniently can't name but is one of the main ones being linked to HAha it's got Spurs community members falling over themselves guessing wether it's Andre Gomes or not. No doubt when nothing materialises, he will make the excuse of " well the club moved the goal posts "

That Hercules on Spurs community, the supposed "ITK" is writing a load of shite on there as per usual and they are all licking his ass. According to him, we have an agreement and deal pretty much in place for a centre mid player he conveniently can't name but is one of the main ones being linked to HAha it's got Spurs community members falling over themselves guessing wether it's Andre Gomes or not. No doubt when nothing materialises, he will make the excuse of " well the club moved the goal posts "
Perhaps he means Wilmar Barrios ... the one that has been reported all over the internet.
:pochfacepalm:

The big difference being Toby wants to leave us to strengthen a rival, Moose doesn't. One has shown us loyalty for many years and one hasn't even managed to fulfil the years of service he originally agreed to in his first contract that he signed for us.

If Moose and Toby both leave us this season they will be rightfully remembered as one loyal servant and one very good mercenary, nothing more, nothing less.
That's irrelevant to whether we are saying a football career is short or not. You can't change that to suit players you like. In general either you think footballers careers are short or you don't. & if you call toby a cripple then dembele can't be that far behind with his years of injury issues. & as for old, they are about the same age. But by all means join in & say a footballers career is long if its toby & short if its dembele if you want. But I am not going to agree with that.

Here is the exact wording of this 'In The Know' (worth reminding ourselves what those letters stand for):

"We have agreement in place for a midfield player from abroad. I do not know when it will get announced. No major guesses needed as the name is out there causing discussions. Personally speaking; if we follow through on the agreement, as the player in question is keen, it is likely to happen at the latter stages of WC, or the end."

Somehow, 46 (forty-six) community members found this nothing post credible enough to give it an 'informative' rating! :vertna:

Over the moon
As soon as Gareth Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett was asked about his client joining Woolwich and said, “I’d love him to play there but it’s got as much chance as me going to the moon,” we knew. We just knew.

‘Woolwich transfer news: Shock Bale claim, third Emery signing today, Argentina star wanted’ – Daily Star.

‘Bale’s agent provides update on Real Madrid future – and possible Woolwich move’ – Daily Mirror.

We hope Jonathan Barnett enjoys his ‘possible’ trip to the moon.

Here is the exact wording of this 'In The Know' (worth reminding ourselves what those letters stand for):

"We have agreement in place for a midfield player from abroad. I do not know when it will get announced. No major guesses needed as the name is out there causing discussions. Personally speaking; if we follow through on the agreement, as the player in question is keen, it is likely to happen at the latter stages of WC, or the end."

Somehow, 46 (forty-six) community members found this nothing post credible enough to give it an 'informative' rating! :vertna:

That’s fucking hilarious! In a way I admire his commitment to the bullshit! Keeping it purposely vague while giving tiny snippets that might imply he knows more based on stuff he’s reading in the press

Love dembele but this is the time for say goodbye. He’s past his peak I reckon. The two seasons before this one he was unbeatable but his body doesn’t forgive. A class act and one of the best we had in the last decade. But we can get more than 30M it’s an extraordinary deal. And use that money to buy a great center mid to replace him. All the love to him either he goes to China or Italy

Back
Top Bottom