Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pahahaha yeah they've no history of complicit doping ..., ever

Plus I'm sure he was joking ..,, making a play on their previous guilt

I wasn't having a go at the OP, I was agreeing with him, my use of "you" was meant in the collective. We have learnt that the Russians are cheats so should assume they are cheating. A sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

I wasn't having a go at the OP, I was agreeing with him, my use of "you" was meant in the collective. We have learnt that the Russians are cheats so should assume they are cheating. A sad state of affairs but it is what it is.
Ahhh yeah the major failing of the English language No collective 'you'..... because if one uses the pronoun 'one'. Everybody thinks one is a posh twat

We have to spend some good money and get a quality replacment in cm while we still have time.
Even the spammers are spending money ffs.

Remember when we lost Modric and signed Dembele, who’d have thought Dembele would be as good a water carrier as Modric? No scoring or assisting but making things tick in midfield.

Eriksen for Bale & Modric

tenor.gif

Ndombele incoming?

I dont understand this. Unless Dembele is asking for ridiculous money, i really cant fathom. Especially if the rumor about the length of the contract issue is true.

He has been good servant for the club. Impose himself well and been boasting the midfield for quite some time. Players love him. Seems like he tutoring some younger players. Why would we let him go.
Is it such a bad thing to have him as our squad players. Rotate him with another great MC. Dont make him plan A. Make him plan B or A2 if injury is the concern.

Every signing is a gamble. We dont know what we will be getting. New marquee MC signing could play like Bakayoko for God's sake. At least bed the new signing together with him going into the season.

Back
Top Bottom