Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By the way, we could have signed Witsel for £17,000,000 today - Zenit accepted a bid from Juventus for that fee, deal fell through in the end though.

You know what, fuck the fee.

Sissoko is an established French international. He is a massive upgrade on Mason, Carroll and Bentaleb. We finally have an alternative option for Dembele. We have another option further forward. We have added more pace and power to the team. Our bench could now consist of :
Son, Janssen, Nkoudou, Sissoko, Wimmer, Davies, Vorm

Yes we left it late. Yes we could probably have found someone better for £30 mil. But could we have got another player of Sissoko's quality with Premier League experience for that money? I'm not sure.

We have options now. We have strength in depth. It's been a good window.

That bench is quality. And leaves out one out of Wanyama/Dier as well as Trippier and Carroll. With MS we'd have a solid 20 players and 5 hungry youngsters. We were fine before MS but he does add to our team if he comes. I'm happy even if the fee is high. That's just how it is. Trust in Poch!

Thought I'd check for updates. If you ever wanted proof he doesn't read anything but his own posts..
(Regarding Nkoudou)

About the only spurs "fan" on the planet that hasn't heard of N'koudou....for fucks sakes the transfer link has been going on longer than the Alien franchise.

That's what happens when you spend your time in the Forum Toilet instead of trawling the transfer thread(s)
:adegrin2:

Re: Sissoko.

Overpriced, talented, but attitude is questionable.

I think our weakest area in the squad is depth behind Dembele, and he is clearly being brought in to fill that need. So for that reason, I think his true 'worth' to us may well be higher than his individual transfer value.

If any one who struggles with maths on here needs an accountant and doesn't question the theory behind the calculations I am available, offering low rates and I'm unqualified.

Why are sky going on about wheelchair so much, " it'll be a day no Bournemouth fan forgets"

He's done fuck all for 8 years apart from fall apart
It's making the Sky Sports Transfer Deadline Day even more unwatchable than it usually is.

Can't help shouting at the screen every time I see his cunt face. And hearing Jamie Redknapp talk about it as the most important deal of the day? Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom