Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can always play Kane in behind or do what Poch did at Saints with JR and play Batshuayi as a wide forward.

I don't really think Kane will be nearly as effective in behind as he is up top really. But I agree that any forward we sign will likely be able to play wide and up top.

Like Son and Chadli....

:levyeyes:

Loving the start of the ITK summer season... being only one click away from finding we have signed a striker at any time is all quite exciting. Daniel was a true gent last year and prolonged my sense of excitement all the way til September, here's hoping we don't all our business too soon eh? :levystare:

(This Calleri looks like another eye-gouger though, do we really need two??) :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom