Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch is a yes man. Anyways you wouldn't expect him to say anything different. One of the most irrelevant opinions at the club. After every defeat says the same old shit instead of improving the squad and tactics.
Poch a yes man? Very much doubt that. If you pay any attention to the way he deals with is players and the reasons he gave for leaving Southampton he is anything but.

He's actually the first manager we've had in years that's seems to be properly in charge of the team.

My concern is if Levy is playing silly buggers with transfer Poch won't stick around much longer and put up with it. The fact he seems ok ATM perhaps suggests levy is doing all he can to bring in the players he wants.

Makes me laugh when people say " levy has taken us from being a mediocre team".............erm pretty sure that's is what we are now isn't it?

My disagree was more for the mediocre team comment if I'm totally honest. We're consistently finishing 5th and had Chelsea not won the Champions League the last time we finished 4th there is no telling where the club would be. But I would hardly call us mediocre. We may be piss poor to watch sometimes, but a mediocre club is that of the likes of Portsmouth, West Ham and QPR.

Edit: West Ham will be considered less mediocre for one week by me if they sign Ade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom