Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitrovic is one of the smartest answers anyone has given all day and is the type of player we should be after. Volland would be better on the wings for me. And he is a highly sought after player which makes it a harder deal to tie up.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mitrovic is so bang average that it hurts my eyes, most overrated youngster in the world

Mitrovic is off to Newcastle, no? So if they sign him and Austin let's go and get Perez off them.

Or atleast Cisse. There's a guy who know where the back of the net is, a goal every 110 mins in the Prem is pretty impressive.

Really for anyone saying Mitrovic, just watch an Anderlecht game. He is slow, cant win a duel, cant dribble, has weak passing skills and is a major cunt and troublemaker (needs a private dietist to keep him in some sort of shape)

He has one very unique and world class skill being that he is deadly in the box. But you need your whole team to play in function of him.

Really for anyone saying Mitrovic, just watch an Anderlecht game. He is slow, cant win a duel, cant dribble, has weak passing skills and is a major cunt and troublemaker (needs a private dietist to keep him in some sort of shape)

He has one very unique and world class skill being that he is deadly in the box. But you need your whole team to play in function of him.
I take it you dont fancy him then Belgian Spur Belgian Spur

I've watched a few Anderlecht games. Think he either scored or assisted in every single one of them. But I'll take your word for it as you've probably seen him alot more than I have.

Tielemans would be the one I want for central midfield though. What a talent.

Since that is the hardest thing to do in football, I reckon if you are only going to have one skill that is the one you want.

Since that is the hardest thing to do in football, I reckon if you are only going to have one skill that is the one you want.
I agree but in our style of play you need a lot more, our attackers need to be the first line of defence and need to be able to do a lot more. but if he comes and scores loads of goals i ll happily eat humble pie

Wouldn't Berahino fit the bill? I'd also still like Jay Rodriguez if fully fit, though we won't really know until January (and assuming Saints will do business with us). I'm sure there are some youngsters in Europe with upside that would also be happy to break into this league as Kane's backup.

Still want a DM first though, and would rather see us spend the money there.

Theres a chance Kane could become complacent and just expect to be in the team week in week out , there should be at least one genuine competitior for each position on the park,
Would like to see Bas Dost come in and challenge (not sure what he'd be going for though)

Hang on what's all this? 3 pages of who we want to sign!!? it's all about who we are selling at the moment

WHO'S NEXT?!

goldberg-jackhammer-o.gif

@andybrassell 2m2 minutes ago
Deal for Stambouli agreed between PSG & Spurs, says @le_Parisien_PSG

So that's:
Kaboul 3m
Capoue 6m
Stambouli 6m
Holtby 5m
Paulinho 10m

A good start to shifting out the deadwood. Just Soldado, Ade , Chiriches and Lennon to go...

Victor Moses would be a good signing, he's just the Trippier of the month, once signed everyone will be having him in the team over Chadli probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom