Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odegaard struggling to get into Madrid reserve xi- worth a cheeky punt? Fits into youth policy + player will see upgrade from ronaldo to kane as a step up

RVP probably on his way out. Cheap as fuck. Experienced. Bit of a cunt. Any takers?
Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

Odegaard struggling to get into Madrid reserve xi- worth a cheeky punt? Fits into youth policy + player will see upgrade from ronaldo to kane as a step up
Never ever in a million years would he come to us. He seems like a huge cunt as well. It's not so much that he can't get into the Madrid reserve, he just refuses to train with them, thus not being selected.

Why the fuck would he train five days a week with the senior squad if they are going to play him on their third team? Maybe one day a week with the senior squad, but 5? That seems ridiculous

Our top four most expensive signings:

Soldado
Lamela
Paulinho
Bent

Those top 3. Ouch. The saddest part, Soldado has been the most productive of the three.

Need to sell all 3 to Italy ASAP. Inter is fading. Baldini needs to start leveraging his Italian contacts and rescue some of this dough that has done fock all.

Never ever in a million years would he come to us. He seems like a huge cunt as well. It's not so much that he can't get into the Madrid reserve, he just refuses to train with them, thus not being selected.

You're talking some bollocks here mate, sorry to say.
You might base that on "reports" from Spanish media. Nothing in it, but they like to build them up and then break them down. The reporter doesn't follow the team to closely and wouldn't know.
Quite incredible to call the kid a huge cunt. He's nothing like it, based on everything I have heard and read, hearing from people that knows the lad. He's very much a down to earth kind of guy, that suddenly had the world watching.

I have seen nothing from Ødegaard to suggest that the kid is a "cunt". Don't think he'd come here, because he has already made his decision moving to Real where he will be included in the first team squad in the summer. He could pick between all the biggest clubs in Europe and made his decision based on where he would get a chance to play with the best players. He has kept his head down, and hasn't complained to media or anything.

I still remember being linked with Griezzman and Shaqiri in the summer and winter respectively, both would have been amazing signings if we really committed in getting one of them

You're talking some bollocks here mate, sorry to say.
You might base that on "reports" from Spanish media. Nothing in it, but they like to build them up and then break them down. The reporter doesn't follow the team to closely and wouldn't know.
Quite incredible to call the kid a huge cunt. He's nothing like it, based on everything I have heard and read, hearing from people that knows the lad. He's very much a down to earth kind of guy, that suddenly had the world watching.

I have seen nothing from Ødegaard to suggest that the kid is a "cunt". Don't think he'd come here, because he has already made his decision moving to Real where he will be included in the first team squad in the summer. He could pick between all the biggest clubs in Europe and made his decision based on where he would get a chance to play with the best players. He has kept his head down, and hasn't complained to media or anything.
I see your point, and I agree that went over the top calling him a cunt. What I probably should've said is that he seems a bit arrogant. As for the reports Zidane, who coach the reserves, has said this himself, so I'd say it's fairly reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom