Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that we don't know who the club are looking at and i would rather them not sign anyone than sign someone who Poch doesn't really want. Having said that I would feel happier with another out and out striker.

It's true
:pochsulk:
Screenshot-ed!

zPDWTxe.jpg

meltyman.gif

fucks you levy only we sign 5 players and only 2 attacker player not even strikers but though can play on strikers and no one has ever been seeing them to play but they are being rubbish and what why about them last time we sign 7 players and they are doing the worst and so on this time we should have sign 14 and 15 player more again

I CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE LEFT IT ALL THE MINUTE TO DO ALL THE DEALINES AND ITS LEVIS TIME AGAIN APART FROM THE 5 ALREADY SAID BUT THE WEREN'T THE ONE ALREADY TOLD BY THE NEWSPAPER THAT WE DEFINITELY NEED TO HAVE TO SIGN AND WE DIDNT NOW SO ALWAYS HAVING TO HAVE LIKE WHEN WE DID IT WITH LOUISE NELSON OUT LEVY OUT LEVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom