Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both our centrebacks no and Eriksen?

3 of our better players on paper.
Also, they never seem overpriced. If you look at the fees Suarez, Bony and Van Persie were bought for and the amount their clubs got when they were sold on, its a good profit.

Considering we only paid £11m for Eriksen, Vertonghen for £10m and Chadli for £7m, I reckon we'd get at least double for Eriksen, and good profits off Vertonghen and Chadli, not that I want any of them to be sold.

From what some are saying, added to a good record for his country plus the 40+ goals, 'Son' for £18m compared to Berahino for £25m highlights the inflation of English footballers.

FWIW I want Berahino. I like him, just seems crazy compared to the price of other up and coming players from the other European leagues

From what some are saying, added to a good record for his country plus the 40+ goals, 'Son' for £18m compared to Berahino for £25m highlights the inflation of English footballers.

FWIW I want Berahino. I like him, just seems crazy compared to the price of other up and coming players from the other European leagues
I think it has more to do with EPL in general rather than English of nationality. We have just seen guys like Benteke, Bony go for huge fees as well. By far the richest league in the world so everyone knows others have money (except us apparently)

The best part of this deal is that whether we don't sign him, or whether we sign him and he has a bad game, this MEME becomes useful:

10-son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/son-i-am-disappoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom