Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I'd accept a transfer of Townsend is if it's only a loan. Let's say we get Schneiderlin for a good price and in contrary, Andros plays one season for Soton, gains some more experience while working on his decision making and comes back as potential starter for our Champions League playing squad :townhmm:

To be honest I'd be very happy sticking with what we've got now, and we should be trying to offload some of our wage bill. Save the cash for the January transfer window and see what Poch really needs then.

Transfer Replay: Khedira saga takes new twist as Spurs to meet asking price for defender - Sport - London 24
I know this is nothing, but OH MY GOD just the thought of this happening! Could it? Perhaps our "partnership" with Real would finally bear fruit?

I really dont think Khedira is that good. I dont hink he would improve us that much and based on his cost, I would pass. Anything 20+ I would pass. If we could get a deal of 10-15m plus Paulinho then it would be brilliant business, but I doubt Real would go for that.

I really dont think Khedira is that good. I dont hink he would improve us that much and based on his cost, I would pass. Anything 20+ I would pass. If we could get a deal of 10-15m plus Paulinho then it would be brilliant business, but I doubt Real would go for that.

I'd take a straight swap for Paulinho if I'm honest.

Are you guys serious? Firstly the article doesn't say anything about us going for Khedira. The 'defender' mentioned is Fazio, the title is just misleading. Secondly Khedira was one of Germany's best players at the WC and if he leaves the European champions it will most likely be to join Bayern, not us.

Are you guys serious? Firstly the article doesn't say anything about us going for Khedira. The 'defender' mentioned is Fazio, the title is just misleading. Secondly Khedira was one of Germany's best players at the WC and if he leaves the European champions it will most likely be to join Bayern, not us.
Mate we just smashed QPR 4-0, Khedira will probably take that into his considerations

Still would be awesome ...

I'd take a straight swap for Paulinho if I'm honest.

I think everyone would except Real

Well he was apparently going to the Arse for 12m. I would much rather buy Khedira for that money than MS for 20....
If that is the case, then we should definitely be in for him.

Did you even read the article? :dembele:
And no. Still havent. Read the title and assumed Khedira was linked to us. Im guessing that is incorrect based on your response.

This is blatantly a case of the Real Madrid chairman being found out by Levy. Florentino Perez is terrified of water, he'd melt like the witch in the wizard of Oz. He doesn't want to get merked by big Dan again so he's trying to chuck unneeded players at us rather than undertake the ice bucket challenge. Nice move Mr Levy, shrewd.

Watching this City/Pool game you realize how important defense is. If we feel that we are OK at CB and CDM, we should probably buy another player.

Lovren was being utterly humiliated today. Weak clearance led to a goal, he practically assisted city. He was turned twice for the other goals.

Just like MS was humiliated by Liverpool where his powder puff tackle led to Liverpools opener vs saints.

Let's hope their shit form continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom