Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously ... this is the quickest rumor that I've ever seen to come to fruition.

rUxRkDB.gif

Well that means no Schneiderlin. He's predominately played the last two seasons as a holding midfielder, but can play either rightback or centerback. We certainly aren't thin in the central midfield department... I wonder who moves.

Well that means no Schneiderlin. He's predominately played the last two seasons as a holding midfielder, but can play either rightback or centerback. We certainly aren't thin in the central midfield department... I wonder who moves.

Don't think that is 100% the case. If Sandro moves on, and one of Holtby/Paulinhio we could still do with MS. Maybe Mason also leaves on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom