Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to get Schneiderlin, I'm assuming one or two of Sandro/Dembele/Paulinho/Capoue are off? Otherwise we have way too many options.

I think Rodriguez could be a decent buy, we have Chadli and plenty of others to play LW until he's back fully fit.

Alright guys, first post here.

I am not sure about this one. Decent player but surely a risky signing. I know it would be difficult but surely if Lukaku is available we should go for him?

Welcome. I agree to a point, but Poch has obviously been given free reign to sign who he pleases, so if he wants Rodriguez, then that's good enough for me.

Besides, I don't think Lukaku even wants to come to us, he seemed to like it up North (or the Chavs wouldn't sell to us).

Alright guys, first post here.

I am not sure about this one. Decent player but surely a risky signing. I know it would be difficult but surely if Lukaku is available we should go for him?

Maybe,

But our medical staff will have looked into it no doubt, plus Poch knows him and what he needs in his new system

Christ I know Jay Rodriguez is injured but he's 24 and was the highest scoring winger in the Prem last season. Now you're putting him in the exact same system except he has Adebayor, Soldado, Lamela, Eriksen, and Holtby to combine with. He's going to light it up. Plus, we'll probably get him at a discount due to his injury. I know it's risky but that's a risk worth taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom