Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, it looks like Rose may miss out due to hamstring injury he got when with England.

Fuck off.
Ben Davies looked very good for Wales, always calm on the ball and never put a foot wrong. Against Moldova and in a back 3, but even so he is a great guy to have as back up. I wonder how long we can keep him if he doesn't play to be honest.

I can't believe we are questioning Lloris. I argue that he is the world's best goalkeeper. Some fucking mental polemicist on here wants to put him on the bench. A fine bit of attention seeking - bravo kingdawson kingdawson - I'd never noticed you before but we all know you now.

Eriksen and Kane regain form and get a little rest for Champions League. Alli with a much needed goal. Lamela with a little tune up before Champions League. Son is back in the fold. Sissoko makes an appearance. Davies gains some confidence playing for an injured Rose. Clean sheet and Charlie Adam doesn't injure one of our players. Only thing missing was a Janssen goal. Other than that, a perfect performance.

Good problem to have. Up until today I'd have benched both Dele and Chris before Lamela but now I'm not so sure. That international for Argentina might haunt him for a while now (in terms of Son getting starts ahead of him). We also have Sissoko raring to go, as well as N'Koudou. Good times!
Lamela has too much quality. It was evident when he came on even though we were in control. He's one of our best - I do not think he has anything to worry about. One of the first names on the team sheet for me

Sissoko is not a wide player. Sure he can play there but his attributes are best suited centrally. That's where he's looked best for France.

We have Son/Lamela for the right flank and Eriksen/Nkoudou for the left flank. Sissoko could fill in on either side if needed but I don't think that's what we've signed him for.

He will rotate with Dembele and Alli in central positions.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Gotta be the team imo.

Janssen/Son/Nkoudou to come on if we're chasing... Dier to come on if we want to close up shop.

Back
Top Bottom