Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Johnson will be out but hopefully Maddison will be ok.

In january we need to go all out for EZE or a Maddison type player. Lo Celso simply cannot be trusted.
Yeah, get Eze, ship out PEH, and a proper backup/competition CB, and we could be on for a banger of a season.

A win here would be massive given we've got a fairly favourable run to December:

Luton (A)
Fulham (H)
Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (A)

All very winnable before a tough 3 games to kick off December.
2 from 6 at home??? WTF, are we actually playing 19 fixtures at home this season or has there been a rule change that passed me by???

Ange will be salivating for this game against his boyhood team
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars
Ange must have had a good week-end !!

Doesn't feel that long ago I was sitting with my brother and friend in the corner of Wembley watching us turn this lot over.

Important game for us on a metal level. They often seem to find a way to take 3 points off us with dodgy ref calls, ridiculous throw away or simply just being beaten.

Certainly think they're beatable on the road.

Back
Top Bottom