Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Ange will be salivating for this game against his boyhood team
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

This is another game where we could run over the top of them after 30 minutes. Liverpool have had as busy a schedule as Woolwich, and they have a Carabao cup game against Leicester midweek.

A win here would be massive given we've got a fairly favourable run to December:

Luton (A)
Fulham (H)
Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (A)

All very winnable before a tough 3 games to kick off December.
Feel fairly confident we will stack up at least four or five wins, we create so many chances it’s easy to be positive

Biggest game of the season.

Of course they are trying to be centre of attention with their “Liverpool 2.0” rebuild at the same time as us.

Hopefully the content creators smash socials all week with the stitches on Skipps head from Jota and the non red card for them last time. Then a full 15min comp of all the liVARpool decisions they have got from our games over the years.

Need to beat these 3-1 and send them back to the abyss.

I actually think results have flattered Liverpool. They were lucky against Chelsea, lucky Newcastle didn't turn the screw when they had an extra man and lucky Wolves didn't put the game to bed in the first half against them.

I don't think this should be harder than Woolwich away. They literally have no 6. We should be walking straight through their midfield.

The issue in the past is that, like against Woolwich, we tend to shit the bed at certain points of the game. We actually tend to do really well in spells against Liverpool in games, even at our worst, but we can never seem to create that chance.

I would actually be disappointed if we lost this. I think a draw would be a good result but I really don't think a win is out of the question here. If everyone is fit, I see no reasons as to why we can't put them to the sword.

A win here would be massive given we've got a fairly favourable run to December:

Luton (A)
Fulham (H)
Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (A)

All very winnable before a tough 3 games to kick off December.
This is it. We don’t have any cup games to worry about and all those games are very winnable IMO. Might as well go there and take it to them. If we lose, we lose but don’t want us holding back. No fear!

I would take a point here but whatever the result if we play like we did Sunday I'll be pleased.

I am actually more confident than I was about Sunday. And felt that way before Sunday (which I think will really help us btw). I give us a better chance of winning than Liverpool. Draw most likely result. I'd be slightly disappointed with a draw tbh

Back
Top Bottom