Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters

Fattynomates

Member of the Daniel Levy appreciation society
Fuck it let’s get this thread going, another big test for Ange and the boys however I think we can get the win!
It’s going to be a tough game but 3 points here and there is no hiding the fact we are in a title race!

If we get 3 points I'd be pleasantly surprised.
I'd say we're definitely the 2nd best team in the league, objectively
City are just like cheat mode , however anything can happen over the course of a season, would at least be nice to still be in the mix come January!

This will be a whole lot harder than the Woolwich game.

Liverpool are no mugs and they actually have players that can do the business.

A win here would be seismic.

Got to go back 6 years for our last win against them either home or away and we've taken just two points off them in the last 11 games.

2 points out of 33.

Due a win against this lot.

I think they are perfect for us. They will come and have a go and they are shaky at the back.

I think we'll get a few goals.

Their front 3 is not as fearsome as it once was and their midfield is lightweight.

They've also got a midweek game so hopefully a Winks masterclass can cause some disruption.

A win here would be massive given we've got a fairly favourable run to December:

Luton (A)
Fulham (H)
Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (A)

All very winnable before a tough 3 games to kick off December.

Coming up for the game with my boy and can’t wait! Hopefully another top atmosphere in the ground. Really enjoy the 5.30pm kick offs and hopefully we can get a result and keep working towards making WHL a fortress and horrible for visiting teams to come into.

19 of them apparently!
Oh ha, ha!

You know what I meant.

Coffee Point GIF by Starbucks

Udogie Vs Salah now! Welcome to the league Destiny lol

Salah is much smarter than Saka and overall better/efficient to a world class level. Big test, but with the talent this boy wonder posseses who knows.

Our midfield is better. Fancy Micky to match Nunez for pace. If the ref isn't a cunt like today we have a chance for sure.

A win here would be massive given we've got a fairly favourable run to December:

Luton (A)
Fulham (H)
Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (A)

All very winnable before a tough 3 games to kick off December.
Chelsea is our first match in November. I'd say that even before that game, we'll know exactly where we are at and what is possible, in terms of title challenge or not.

Basically if we win our next 4, the teams around us ought to drop points.

What a tough pair of fixtures to have back to back! It'll be exciting to watch nonetheless. The result will be close, but I think we have a slight edge on them at the moment.

Looking forward to this one more than the goons. I detest the dippers.

Since our draw at Anfield cost them the title they have had some very flakey wins against us. They won't have Moura and Dier to gift them goals this time round either.

I'm expecting some terrible VAR calls and Klopp to make an absolute fool of himself.

Back
Top Bottom