Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Russian wanker posting all sorts of Orc-crap on the Ukraine thread.

Told me why didn't I join up and fight for Ukraine if I felt that way.

Probably one of the hundreds of previously unemployed English speakers in Russia who now join Western sites solely to post pro-Russian propoganda.
His English is better than most of the known English posters on here, so I'm not sure about that.
Just had a glance at the posts though, probably more likely a tinfoil hat wearer that thinks every thing is a conspiracy and, if it came from our government, it must be a lie.

Stewards be all like "time to knock off soon lads, fancy a beer after the game?"

And then

Echo Park Wave GIF by Feeder

Just reading through a list of Viz characters (yes I’m that bored) and I found this one:

Boy Scouse: a gang of delinquent schoolboys from Liverpool who earn Boy Scout badges for mugging pensioners, spraying graffiti and other such antisocial activities. MP Louise Ellman complained that it set a bad example and petitioned to have it banned.

The MP’s sense of humour failure made it funnier.

Great day out. Love the scouse tears. After all we have had to endure about them over the years, can go fuck themselves.

Only downside was a pretty unsavoury incident i saw as I was coming into a ground. A bloke in a spurs polo was being lead away by two stewards who he tried to headbutt and repeatedly called "fucking n******." Pretty shocking and I hope the guy does time for it. His son was there too and looked mortified
If anyone is interested, I emailed the club after the game about this in case they wanted a statement and they spoke to me today. The bloke has been arrested so hopefully we won't be seeing any of the cunt down the lane any time soon

Dippers v eve think they are getting a few decisions therecway. Young gets a first yellow for soft foul. Liverpool LB dies t a blantant block and a few others gets nothing. Then soft foul for 2nd yellow for young.

Dippers v eve think they are getting a few decisions therecway. Young gets a first yellow for soft foul. Liverpool LB dies t a blantant block and a few others gets nothing. Then soft foul for 2nd yellow for young.

Any reason you’re posting this in the spurs match thread? Our game is done.

This belongs in the ‘other matches thread’. Idiot

Probably time to dump this thread somewhere.... It's no longer a relevant match thread...
Just because the rest of the football world is still bleating on and referencing it, don't mean we have to!

Talking of which, weren't ALL the handball penalties given yesterday eerily similar to eachother??

Probably time to dump this thread somewhere.... It's no longer a relevant match thread...
Just because the rest of the football world is still bleating on and referencing it, don't mean we have to!

Talking of which, weren't ALL the handball penalties given yesterday eerily similar to eachother??
Nope, still too funny

Back
Top Bottom