Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Probably time to dump this thread somewhere.... It's no longer a relevant match thread...
Just because the rest of the football world is still bleating on and referencing it, don't mean we have to!

Talking of which, weren't ALL the handball penalties given yesterday eerily similar to eachother??

Keep it going until we play them again.

Just so we can see how many points they milk out the one time they didn’t get to skank us with shoddy ref and VAR decisions

Still banging on about it on reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/s/cTTyDgMvIy

"That spurs game was a fixed match officiated by referees who were publicly paid by direct allies of Manchester city's ownership just days prior. They deliberately robbed Liverpool of a good goal, didn't give Liverpool a deserved penalty which weeks before was "a clear foul and red by Van Dijk," they gave Jota two bullshit yellow cards while ignoring rules that say simulation, kicking the ball away and waving for a card are all bookings. They gave Jones a nonsense red card which soon after was usurped by kovacic twice in one game with no red card.

This isn't something people need to "get over" or "move on" from. It was clear, inarguable cheating perpetuated by the same Manchester based referees to the detriment of Liverpool once again. Accept that, and accept that people will talk about it. You don't decide what people can talk about."

Another well adjusted scouser.

"Seeing that Premier League table with Spurs undeservedly on top just makes my blood boil even more at the 3pts they STOLE from us that day with the CORRUPT referees helping them.

The reverse fixture in Anfield can't come soon enough where we exact revenge and right the wrongs of that cursed day."

"Seeing that Premier League table with Spurs undeservedly on top just makes my blood boil even more at the 3pts they STOLE from us that day with the CORRUPT referees helping them.

The reverse fixture in Anfield can't come soon enough where we exact revenge and right the wrongs of that cursed day. smash their team bus to smithereens like the scally hooligans we are"
I've read between the lines and amended that gobshite's statement to what he really means...

What I can't understand about their conspiracy theory is, why would Man City bribe the officials to hand 3 points to their nearest title rivals???

:ange-hmm:

The reverse fixture in Anfield can't come soon enough where we exact revenge and right the wrongs of that cursed day."
Jesus Christ... STILL???

Still banging on about it on reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/s/cTTyDgMvIy

"That spurs game was a fixed match officiated by referees who were publicly paid by direct allies of Manchester city's ownership just days prior. They deliberately robbed Liverpool of a good goal, didn't give Liverpool a deserved penalty which weeks before was "a clear foul and red by Van Dijk," they gave Jota two bullshit yellow cards while ignoring rules that say simulation, kicking the ball away and waving for a card are all bookings. They gave Jones a nonsense red card which soon after was usurped by kovacic twice in one game with no red card.

This isn't something people need to "get over" or "move on" from. It was clear, inarguable cheating perpetuated by the same Manchester based referees to the detriment of Liverpool once again. Accept that, and accept that people will talk about it. You don't decide what people can talk about."

200.gif

And move on...

Sorry can we keep this thread for mad batshit Liverpool posts. It's fucken hilarious.

"Stop saying "incompetent." They're cheats and you're just ignoring the truth by parroting this "just silly, goofy English lads and their innocent incompetence." And keep the "get over it and move on" to yourself, Liverpool were cheated by corrupt manc referees and it's not for you to decide if people can point that out."

I think the 1966 World Cup should be replayed , the ball never crossed the line . However Liverpool player Roger Hunt raised his hands to celebrate a non goal and forever tarnished our World Cup victory .

When Carragher asked Maddison about the replay last night, I wish he had looked straight down the camera and just said:

'We're happy to beat them again. Although then they'll find something or someone else to blame because Scousers are incapable as a species of taking responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault and Klopp leads the way with excuses. Its the pitch being the wrong size, the weather, the fact the opposition tried to win and that the girl got in the way of the spit.

Bring it on...again and again and again...you bunch of crying, pathetic nobodies.'

:maddisonshh:

We are so clearly going to beat them at Anfield.

It's just the rules.

Talked to a girl at the gym this morning that supports them... She still wants a replay. She was like "I actually can't wait until you fall off, there is no way you guys can keep this up all season."

Sent her this a bit later...

Football Sport GIF by AS Saint-Étienne

200.gif

Liverpool seem to care about beating us at Anfield more than anyone else.

Add them to Woolwich, West Ham, Chelsea, Luton?, anyone else?

A quarter of the league pretty much.
Fuck em all.

Back
Top Bottom