SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea why, but I'm feeling a mild to middling confidence about this game.

People forget that they are pretty fragile too at the moment, and if we manage to start with any kind of urgency or impetuous who knows what can happen. I know it was only Forest but the last 20 minutes of that game showed that we can play exciting football.

I'm just ready for this one to be done. Sick of people talking about us losing 4/5-nil.

I think it will be a close game. All three games last season Wenger sat 9-10 men behind the ball and dared us to create something. Of course we couldn't, but I bet he'll try it again this year. If we can just get a stroke of good fortune, a moment of individual brilliance and our back line avoids their trademark moments of looking like they are having seizure; we could nick this.

I'm just ready for this one to be done. Sick of people talking about us losing 4/5-nil.

I think it will be a close game. All three games last season Wenger sat 9-10 men behind the ball and dared us to create something. Of course we couldn't, but I bet he'll try it again this year. If we can just get a stroke of good fortune, a moment of individual brilliance and our back line avoids their trademark moments of looking like they are having seizure; we could nick this.

Hey when do you fly out? you got everything squared away?

Because of this I think Poch needs to tell our players to actually shoot a bit more from range. Not only might it go in but it unnerves the defense. Could be crucial and we certainly have the players to pull it out the bag (even if there is no Siggy or Bale :().

Hey when do you fly out? you got everything squared away?

I was supposed to fly out tomorrow night but I have not received my Visa. I got an email more than two weeks ago that it had been issued and I could expect it to ship in 1-5 days but it still hasn't shipped as of now. I've been on the phone and emailing all week and no one seems to have a clue where it is. So I'm going to have move my flight to next which is going to cost me and miss registration and shit for school. It's pretty shitty all around.

You going to the Atlantic for the game tomorrow? I'm considering it but the bar is so far north in the city it's a bit of a trek for me from the western burbs. Still might go, not sure yet.

I was supposed to fly out tomorrow night but I have not received my Visa. I got an email more than two weeks ago that it had been issued and I could expect it to ship in 1-5 days but it still hasn't shipped as of now. I've been on the phone and emailing all week and no one seems to have a clue where it is. So I'm going to have move my flight to next which is going to cost me and miss registration and shit for school. It's pretty shitty all around.

You going to the Atlantic for the game tomorrow? I'm considering it but the bar is so far north in the city it's a bit of a trek for me from the western burbs. Still might go, not sure yet.

Oh mate that sounds a total nightmare! I really hope it all sorts itself out, it's hell getting into heaven that's for sure!

I never usually join chitownspurs and the boys at atlantic as its a crazy ride for me too but I told him I would be there this time, would be great to meet you there, try and come down will PM you my phone number can give you my london experience!

nvqr8y.jpg

First player to truly get it since Rafa and Ledley, would love to see him giving it a bit of this tomorrow:vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh::vdvshh:

Back
Top Bottom