SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope we see changes to the first team for this one. I'd like something like this:
[formation=4231, Lloris, Kaboul, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Bentaleb, Dembele, Lamela, Paulinho, Chadli][/formation]

This will be unfashionable on this forum. You have shorn up our wings to be hard to break down.

It's the Tottenham way to concede 3 goals a game from soft wings. What are you thinking? There is no way we can be Spursey with a sensible solid competative lineup like that.

We'd probably score two goals from corners and set peices vs Mincy gooners. That is not the way we do things around here.

What are you thinking???? We won't get anyone sent off. You need to rethink.

This will be unfashionable on this forum. You have shorn up our wings to be hard to break down.
It's the Tottenham way to concede 3 goals a game from soft wings. What are you thinking? There is no way we can be Spursey with a sensible solid competative lineup like that.
In that lineup Dembele will drift inside giving Kaboul way more running than he can handle. And I wouldn't want to see either of them in a foot race with Gibbs.

No matter the result, no matter the performance, whether we win or lose, today of all days is one we need to stand together and support our team, not cunt eachother, no manager out tweets, no bring back harry cryers, today against those cunts, we just need to be proud!

aragorn-mordor-the-lord-of-108921-480x320.jpg

For Spurs!

I'd like to see an 80 minutes long war of attrition. Park the bus whatever it takes and don't allow them to make any shots on goal. Harass them verbally and physical until they finally lose their shit and Coco can put one in on the counterattack. What's Poch's number. I need to talk to him.

We'd probably score two goals from corners and set peices vs Mincy gooners. That is not the way we do things around here.

What are you thinking???? We won't get anyone sent off. You need to rethink.
Unfashionable or just plain wrong.

My personal choice....I know it won't happen?

Lloris,
Rose, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davis,
Ericksen, Capoue, Dembélé,Chadli, Lamela,
Soldado,

I feel we will play Chiriches and Adebayor for Vertonghen and Soldado and Rose left and Dier right.

Last edited:
I dont think Dier has done anything to prove that he is a good RB, he just looks like a promising CB out of position. Would be 4th choice for me at RB behind Walker, Naughts & Kaboul.

Maybe true about Dier but Naughton couldn't even excel against a Championship side on Wednesday. He's really not good enough generally.

Well for me need to do something a bit different. This game calls for a 433. We need to deny them space in the midfield.
....................Lloris
Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose
.Stambouli, Capoue, Dembele
...Lamela, Adebayor, Eriksen

I can see Capoue sitting deeper whenRose Dier going fwd, with Stambouli Dembele tucking in not leaving gaps in the middle.
I can see rotation across the front 3 with Ade more fwd central particulary for crosses from Erik and Eiksen.
Look we are outsiders to win but with a few fortunate options from freekicks any of Dier, Kaboul, Vert, Ade can score, plus Eriksen and Lamela will have chances to score.

We could lose 3 nil or win 2-1, after Sunderland and WBA the players owe Poch and supporters.
Just fuc$king win........ send us crazy, Wegner can throw a water bottle and Sczenzy can get sent off.

I like that midfield a lot for this game.

My personal choice....I know it won't happen?

Lloris,
Rose, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davis,
Ericksen, Capoue, Dembélé,Chadli, Lamela,
Soldado,

I feel we will play Chiriches and Adebayor for Vertonghen and Soldado and Rose left and Dier right.

Oh my :lennon:

That's an abomination of a team. I'm glad you disagreed with my suggestion.

In that lineup Dembele will drift inside giving Kaboul way more running than he can handle. And I wouldn't want to see either of them in a foot race with Gibbs.

Yeah. Dembele and Kaboul. Soft as shit.

:capouestare:

You know Kabs is probably the fastest player at the club in a foot race outside walker right?

Back
Top Bottom