SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Following extensive discussions with the Metropolitan Police and Local Authority, it has been necessary for Woolwich to review licensing arrangements throughout the Emirates Stadium ahead of this weekend's fixture.
As part of this review, Woolwich officials have informed us that they are unable to sell alcohol to our supporters in the away section.

Whilst we understand this may disappoint supporters, we ask that you do arrive early as we have been advised that ticket checks and searching procedures could delay entry as kick-off approaches.

CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallcott is injured...thank fuck.

The site of that grinning little cock end scoring might have been just enough to push me over the edge into a Michael Douglas Falling Down type rampage.

Last edited:
Well for me need to do something a bit different. This game calls for a 433. We need to deny them space in the midfield.
....................Lloris
Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose
.Stambouli, Capoue, Dembele
...Lamela, Adebayor, Eriksen

I can see Capoue sitting deeper whenRose Dier going fwd, with Stambouli Dembele tucking in not leaving gaps in the middle.
I can see rotation across the front 3 with Ade more fwd central particulary for crosses from Erik and Eiksen.
Look we are outsiders to win but with a few fortunate options from freekicks any of Dier, Kaboul, Vert, Ade can score, plus Eriksen and Lamela will have chances to score.

We could lose 3 nil or win 2-1, after Sunderland and WBA the players owe Poch and supporters.
Just fuc$king win........ send us crazy, Wegner can throw a water bottle and Sczenzy can get sent off.

Banning alcohol for ONLY the away fans is next level cunt move. I just can't see what sort of discussions took place there, when's the last time there was even trouble with us two?

Everyone's gonna drink early, the game has been moved to a LATE kick-off because of TELEVISION. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some people? Absurdity.

[
lap-dance-fail.jpg
/SPOILER]

#spursy
Thats a rather heavy comment Sammy!

Following extensive discussions with the Metropolitan Police and Local Authority, it has been necessary for Woolwich to review licensing arrangements throughout the Emirates Stadium ahead of this weekend's fixture.
As part of this review, Woolwich officials have informed us that they are unable to sell alcohol to our supporters in the away section.

Whilst we understand this may disappoint supporters, we ask that you do arrive early as we have been advised that ticket checks and searching procedures could delay entry as kick-off approaches.

Isn't that against the Discrimination against a Football Fan Act!

We have to ban them as well at the lane, come on Levy show some balls.

People will probably pile on the booze even more now that there's none being sold inside the grounds, reckon this might backfire.
This is exactly what I was thinking. There's still 6+ hours of drinking time before the game, so people will get their drinking done anyway. Plus people will ALL leave the pubs late because there's no beer at the ground, it could cause chaos. Not to mention the fact there's now more animosity towards the goons/police than usual, it could end up being carnage.

Back
Top Bottom