SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My personal choice....I know it won't happen?

Lloris,
Rose, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davis,
Ericksen, Capoue, Dembélé,Chadli, Lamela,
Soldado,

I feel we will play Chiriches and Adebayor for Vertonghen and Soldado and Rose left and Dier right.

Haha. And you mock other peoples teams?

Every single year, without fail, I still get the pre-match nerves, feeling sick in my stomach. It's nothing like any other game. I hate Chelsea and West Ham but this is just so different. I know that I am most likely going to be disappointed, but I just can't help hoping and it's horrible but it's all part of what makes this game special. I hate it. I love it. Just please give everything, whatever happens just give everything and play for the shirt. Please.

dg6oev.jpg

At work today , thought that might actually distract me a bit but all i do is refresh twitter and dwell on forums ... i know we are shite and hope is not justified but nonetheless i still hope we smash those fucking cunts

i want to see a selfie of our team with a crying wilshite in the back

Haha. And you mock other peoples teams?
I've never mocked other people's teams. You use the word unfashionable rather than this is my selection?

I know my team selection is wrong and the 11 that will start will be different. As you have directly suggested, I am mocking other peoples teams but only by suggesting an odd formation myself .
Remember we are on the same side?

The team picks itself

Loris
Dier - Kaboul - Verts - rose
Stambouli bentaleb / Capoue
Lamela Eriksen Lennon
Adebayor

3-0 Woolwich :(

You can then mix it up with Eriksen on he left lamela in the middle and Lennon on the right.....but he result will be the same

An almighty intergalactic cunting from the gods.

The team picks itself

Loris
Dier - Kaboul - Verts - rose
Stambouli bentaleb / Capoue
Lamela Eriksen Lennon
Adebayor

3-0 Woolwich :(

You can then mix it up with Eriksen on he left lamela in the middle and Lennon on the right.....but he result will be the same

An almighty intergalactic cunting from the gods.

Why does anyone go to the trouble of listing their team on here, or is it they think Mo Po reads this site ?

Why does anyone go to the trouble of listing their team on here, or is it they think Mo Po reads this site ?

Because it's football you prick, it's like standing in the pub before he game saying " I think he should drop so and so".

It's an opinion on a fucking message board, do you think anyone on here genuinely thinks anyone outside of themselves cares about what they have to say?

You absolute clowns cunt.

A lot of people including Adebayor, but I just can't understand why. He's been awful this year at playing far too deep and crowding out Eriksen and Lamela. We need a striker who plays better positionally.

I really think based on the performances we've seen this year that Kane should start.

A lot of people including Adebayor, but I just can't understand why. He's been awful this year at playing far too deep and crowding out Eriksen and Lamela. We need a striker who plays better positionally.

I really think based on the performances we've seen this year that Kane should start.

Usually I pick him but agree for this game. Need some steel in midfield and defence and pace in attack, with balls in that Soldado (or Kane?) can have a strike with. Ade floating around deep while Lamela frustrates himself trying to get into the box isn't going to work.

I have to go watch my 7-year old son's game during gametime. I can't decide if I'm pissed that I have to watch the game late, or relieved that I won't have to watch a violent raping.

Back
Top Bottom