Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mud is wet, it can be scummy, Woolwich are scum, Rose to Woolwich confirmed.

Did some one say Rose and Woolwich?

ybFrIk6.gif

If Adebayor doesn't manage to bag a goal in 20 minutes while we're protecting the win, naturally he'll be branded as shit.

Don't think people are booing ade for being shit, otherwise Bobby would be booed all the time.

Ades attitude in recent times from lazy performances, criticising fans, rumoured bust ups/spats with his teammates so on and so on has been well below par for a man earning over £100,000 a week, once we get a replacement striker for him I would like him to go somewhere else quite frankley even if his form upturns, he seems like a toxic character.

That being said I have never booed a player warring a spurs shirt, I do however understand why some spurs fans are feed up with him.

Back
Top Bottom