Spurs to play in Sydney??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lamela5008.jpg

Massive day for the Spurs arrival in Sydney.
Arrived around 11.30am following an overnight flight from Malaysia.
Qantas flew an empty Jumbo to KL and brought Spurs only to Oz on a solo charter flight.
The boys came through customs to 200-300 spurs fans with Harry Kane getting mugged and last onto the bus.
Chadli, Lamela, Mason, Kane all interested in signing autographs and being mugged. Poch, Eriksen, Hugo all wanting to get through as quick as possible.
Then it was off to the city harbour digs with media conference and photo session for a few of them.
A lovely sunny day in sydney for the guys and Harry is doing Bridge climb.
Night time now with some players being featured on the Harbour Bridge for an annual light festival - Vivid.
Four of our players got turned over ? Harry twice !.:pochwtf:

Just remember who had the first picture with ENIC's historic 23rd manager
26th July 2014 - 2 years before he probably gets sacked

2760.jpg
Christ it's been hard to squeeze a "funny" out of you recently. Apologies for that underhand trick.

I'll try to be funnier. There's no point blaming you.

Christ it's been hard to squeeze a "funny" out of you recently. Apologies for that underhand trick.

I'll try to be funnier. There's no point blaming you.

Haha I am tough to please my man! Like Larry himself I have a comedy palate that requires top shelf to please

Yorkshire has the right punchlines and El Flaco is outstanding with his smut driven and self deprecation gags

You are an all rounder Joe can get agrees likes and funnys in equal measure!

Haha I am tough to please my man! Like Larry himself I have a comedy palate that requires top shelf to please

Yorkshire has the right punchlines and El Flaco is outstanding with his smut driven and self deprecation gags

You are an all rounder Joe can get agrees likes and funnys in equal measure!
What? - and I'm supposed to like that? Fuck you and your fainting gifs - I feel betrayed - moving to America has changed you Mensa, and it's not been pretty. I thought we were good. I'm all torn up mate - fuck Thanet, I can think of nothing more hurtful. Bob Hoskins borrowed a pencil off me once. Just think about that - deserter.

Back
Top Bottom