Spurs to play in Sydney??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Under the proposed agreement, Spurs is set to travel immediately after their league finishes on May 24 for a one-off exhibition match against a yet-to-be-named opponent.

Would be awkward if we make it to the Europa League Final - that's played on May 27th.

e6dh5v.jpg

It's between us, Bayern Munich and Chelsea,

Also they not going to have that bullshit A-League All-Stars concept.

If they play here it will either be Western Sydney Wanderers or Sydney FC,
Wouldn't mind us playing Sydney FC, and seeing us flog those cunts 6-0

I don't see the point in flying all the way there for one match.
Set up a peace cup tournament with roar and victory maybe. Seems a waste.

Although, if Western Sydney make it to the round of 16 of the Asian Champions League (well they won the competition last year so that likely may happen) then the 2nd leg is on the 27th may

Ah I go back in a month and am dreading life without day-to-day football. This'll be very nice!!! On this, is there a certain pub or place where all spurs fans get together to watch games in Sydney?
Yep, follow Ozspurs, every spurs game at Triple Aces Bar - Elizabeth St Sydney City just up from Central Railway Station.
Get there for the Capital Cup if can't do other games. Join Ozspurs as a member to ensure entry as we expect towards 500 for the cup.

Gotta say, the Triple Ace atmosphere beats the Imperial easily.

Will def be making the trip from Melbourne.

Ashdewhurst - do you get child rate flights?
:ledleylick:

I've never been to the triple aces bar for a spurs game but didn't the new lockout laws around pubs in the city screw them over? mainly for the games that start between 2 and 6 am?

It's the end of the season too, so the players should go out for a drink, all I want to do is buy Harry Kane a beer

I've never been to the triple aces bar for a spurs game but didn't the new lockout laws around pubs in the city screw them over? mainly for the games that start between 2 and 6 am?

It's the end of the season too, so the players should go out for a drink, all I want to do is buy Harry Kane a beer
He will be in bed by 10pm!

Back
Top Bottom