Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She works for Sky - therefore the only thing better than a "Top 4 team" winning the CL is England's brave John Terry being the one to lift the trophy.

Oh Jesus don't tell me she is also one of these cunts that cheers when wilshire passes the ball for England too, fuck that complete reversal, she's dead to me

Mate all they ever do is talk over eachother, they stink of 50-60 year old Paxton twats whose wives harass them at home all day long then winge like bitches at the lane because Hoddle isn't playing and we aren't 4th and when they calm down come and peacock on a podcast as that's the only time they feel like their voice is heard

Closed
but enough about The Fighting Cock Podcast......

I'll just put this here.... Oh yea Spurs Show, You wanna fuck with us You old ass motherfuckers Don't one of you bitches got alzheimers or something You're fucking with us, bitch? You fuck around and catch parkinsons or dementia You better back the fuck up Before you get smacked the fuck up This is how we do it on our side Any of you bitches from Spurs Show that want to bring it, Bring it. But we ain't singing, We bringing drama fuck you and your mother fucking mamas. We're gonna kill all you mother fuckers. Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Cornwell. Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Mike Leigh, fuck Cornwell, fuck Spurs show as a shit podcast, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Spurs Show, Then fuck you too. Paul Whitehouse, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too.

SAVED BY THE BALE *saw the quip on twitter
That's awful.....

... I had to
DEmU4OD.jpg

Listening to the new podcast right now, getting pissed off as they keep talking over each other... Rude gits.
You're right. The latest show was absolute crap, with everyone talking at once and Phil Cornwell asking a question and then answering it himself, over the top of the guest.

And Phil Cornwell is not funny. This should be noted.

Not a bad pod this week (no cot well for a start)

But fuck me the discussion towards the end when one of the guests claimed to have just made up the 'everywhere you go always take lamela with you 'chant as an adaptation of the 'everywhere we go' song.

These guys are so out of touch with the core support it's unreal

Just listened to the Darren Anderton live show. Some really interesting revelations about spurs in the 90s.
Unfortunately we probably only heard half of them because that dick Cornwell decided he'd finish Darren's every sentence and generally talk over him the whole time.
Such a nob.

I dunno how you listen to it mate, I can't stand him.

Almost completely stopped listening to the Spurs Show. Never listen after a loss cause they are so ridiculously negative it's irritating

I don't like cornwell but he's abut if a Pratt and doesn't seemed to have much football knowledge.

Mike Leah is just a miserable, moaning twat.

Don't do it to yourself Mark, I was in same boat just kept listening when it pissed me off and stopped around November this season gone, utter miserable tossers, just delete it fuck them

Flav introduces the ep

Everyone else is lacklustre in response

Irrelevant boring stories about non-football are then shared for the next 15 minutes

Bunch of soundbites are thrown around when discussing the previous match

Al farts

Feature. Best part of the show is a jingle

Part two starts and Flav is now slurring

Spooky says 'galvanise'

Mum joke

They forget to do a match preview of the next game because everyone is now too pissed to focus

Song is sang in an obvious attempt to come across as staunch supporters, proper die hards innit

Complete random chat follows, which digresses several levels like Ronnie Corbett would on speed

No one ever gets the urls correct for their own sodding websites

End of the show

Don't think you should hate them T. It's your choice obviously, but it is only opinions after all.

Hate is a strong emotion from someone I've thought of as being very level headed about all things Spurs.
Almost everytime I say I hate them I'm met with that reaction. Just seeing their badges makes my blood boil. Having Adebayor and Gallas here sticks in the craw a bit but they're professionals and they've given their all for us.

Still can't believe that guy says that AVB got sacked from Chelsea for under-performing with a squad worthy of being CL winners..............seriously did he watch a single minute of the CL last season?........There hasn't been a less worthy winner of a competition ever.

Chelsea's points per game average actually decreased under Di Matteo compared to Villas Boas.

Back
Top Bottom