Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

19:00 in, bring back Harry
958eD.gif

talking of shit Spurs podcasts; if you want an internal debate on whether a man licks windows or not, go listen to Anthony Costa on the new edition of 'oh when the spurs' which I think is out today.

:wall:

Did they look at Windy funny or something?

I'm gonna have to listen to it now to see what's going on, I feel like I'm missing something.

funny thing is, last weeks one was pretty good, they're only as good as their guests and I think they picked poorly, especially in the run-up to a NLD.

Anyone heard wheeler dealer radio? It's a Spurs podcast from America. I was enjoying it at first, but then they started asking each other whether they hated scum fans more or fans of their local **non-football** team there (maybe it was American football or baseball or something). Anyway, they agreed scum fans aren't that bad.

I switched off at that point and haven't listened since.

Don't think you should hate them T. It's your choice obviously, but it is only opinions after all.

Hate is a strong emotion from someone I've thought of as being very level headed about all things Spurs.

Don't think you should hate them T. It's your choice obviously, but it is only opinions after all.

Hate is a strong emotion from someone I've thought of as being very level headed about all things Spurs.
Almost everytime I say I hate them I'm met with that reaction. Just seeing their badges makes my blood boil. Having Adebayor and Gallas here sticks in the craw a bit but they're professionals and they've given their all for us.

Am I mistaken here or is Aberdeen talking about hating the spurs show while Thelonius is responding to my post about hating the cunts?

Am I mistaken here or is Aberdeen talking about hating the spurs show while Thelonius is responding to my post about hating the cunts?
I thought AY was referring to my hatred of Woolwich, I don't hate the Spurs Show, only this weeks episode.

I missed your post SLR. Normally bollocks, so I just skim past them generally. Will make more of an effort to read your shite from now on.

You know I'm joking......

Back
Top Bottom