Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone heard wheeler dealer radio? It's a Spurs podcast from America. I was enjoying it at first, but then they started asking each other whether they hated scum fans more or fans of their local **non-football** team there (maybe it was American football or baseball or something). Anyway, they agreed scum fans aren't that bad.

I switched off at that point and haven't listened since.

Pretty much that means they've never met a real Woolwich fan. It means they've had encounters with someone who owns a Woolwich top or track jacket who watches games casually. They're probably worse in America than they are in the UK. I mean Elephant Man worse.

It's a good show, when it doesn't have that cunt, Cornwell.
It's like listening to something from the 80s.
Mike Lee is decent though

Had a listen this morning to the Ledley one, apart from the odd bit of hypocrisy and cringe worthy stuff, it was a really good listen. Spine-tingling stuff said by King. A must listen just because of him.
I would say it'd be amazing and imagine if Ledley came on TFC, but I think it'd just be an hour of speechlessness and awkward mounds between trouser legs ;).

When you say cut him off you mean they run out of time? Or he just routinely interrupted him? Never forget the Ricky Villa pod. PC was biting through his lips to interrupt Ricky.

When you say cut him off you mean they run out of time? Or he just routinely interrupted him? Never forget the Ricky Villa pod. PC was biting through his lips to interrupt Ricky.
The latter. The pod did end rather quickly and abruptly though. I guess their version of Windy showed up looking to settle scores.

Haven't listened to this week's one yet but spot on spooky, PC just ain't funny or insightful and it detracts from the podcast, it's a shame because they get good guests and their hearts are in the right place it just gets bogged down by bad impressions and Cornwell trying too hard to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom