Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still can't believe that guy says that AVB got sacked from Chelsea for under-performing with a squad worthy of being CL winners..............seriously did he watch a single minute of the CL last season?........There hasn't been a less worthy winner of a competition ever.

Chelsea's points per game average actually decreased under Di Matteo compared to Villas Boas.

I'll just put this here.... Oh yea Spurs Show, You wanna fuck with us You old ass motherfuckers Don't one of you bitches got alzheimers or something You're fucking with us, bitch? You fuck around and catch parkinsons or dementia You better back the fuck up Before you get smacked the fuck up This is how we do it on our side Any of you bitches from Spurs Show that want to bring it, Bring it. But we ain't singing, We bringing drama fuck you and your mother fucking mamas. We're gonna kill all you mother fuckers. Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Cornwell. Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Mike Leigh, fuck Cornwell, fuck Spurs show as a shit podcast, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Spurs Show, Then fuck you too. Paul Whitehouse, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too.

I'll just put this here.... Oh yea Spurs Show, You wanna fuck with us You old ass motherfuckers Don't one of you bitches got alzheimers or something You're fucking with us, bitch? You fuck around and catch parkinsons or dementia You better back the fuck up Before you get smacked the fuck up This is how we do it on our side Any of you bitches from Spurs Show that want to bring it, Bring it. But we ain't singing, We bringing drama fuck you and your mother fucking mamas. We're gonna kill all you mother fuckers. Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Cornwell. Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Mike Leigh, fuck Cornwell, fuck Spurs show as a shit podcast, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Spurs Show, Then fuck you too. Paul Whitehouse, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too.
are you alright Leroy? Do you need to see a doctor? I think you should :eek:

Back
Top Bottom