Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Still haven't renewed. I don't even know when the deadline is. I honestly thought that giving the club a chance to show it had some sort of plan by deadline day would give them plenty of time, but I'm starting to see I was wrong. I really want to renew, but at the same time I'm struggling to justify the sheer cost of it if we're going to have a Nuno repeat.
I'm with u on that. My son has told me hes not renewing, they've had plenty of time to get a manager and DOF, although I'm still undecided I can see a shitshow season because levy hasnt got a clue what to do.

Last edited:
Out of interest will you be trying the twitter ticket resale route? Asking around near grounds or do you have friends who will get you away tickets?
My mate goes to nearly every away game, he’s not a member. Pays over the odds via a reputable tour he’s got know

Well done to all those that are renewing. Lot of money and all you have to go on is hope things improve.

At least you won’t struggle for a ticket when we are good again next season and have to come on here to complain about “fucking flag waving Koreans taking all our tickets”.

Well done to all those that are renewing. Lot of money and all you have to go on is hope things improve.

At least you won’t struggle for a ticket when we are good again next season and have to come on here to complain about “fucking flag waving Koreans taking all our tickets”.
They'll probably be a load of "fucking flag waving Aussies taking all our tickets" as well if we get Postewhatsisname.

Trying not to renew. Reminds me of when I gave up drinking for my health for a while. Thinking about it. Part of me wants it. Desperately. Occasionally I enjoy it. It’s hard to ignore it. But I reckon I’ll be a better person without it. Just say no. 21 hours to hold out. Levy you c***. #AMF

Held out as long as possible.. Then got the jitters incase we lost internet later today...

Renewed... BUT, this may definitely possibly could be the last time, unless they improve...

Had the ticket for 21 years this time round, spent most of that time travelling up and down the country, across Europe, I was one of the ones there in Ajax for that special night.
Last 3 or 4 years tried to find any excuse to justify to myself not to go, as was absolutely hating the football.
Bit bullet, not renewing.
Will still go to some away games, but not prepared to give club another penny under current ownership
Good on you fella.
There'll be pricks on here not wanting you to go any away games now, even though you've been loyal for decades.

Back
Top Bottom