Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Fucking hate myself for this.

Renewed it.

If my seat was gonna stay empty, and it deprived Dan Greedy of my £1,218 then I probably wouldn't have done it. But I'd only be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Me thinking about renewing at some point in next 2 days. My brain -

Pop Tv Rita GIF by One Day At A Time

Burning The Fairly Oddparents GIF

Had the ticket for 21 years this time round, spent most of that time travelling up and down the country, across Europe, I was one of the ones there in Ajax for that special night.
Last 3 or 4 years tried to find any excuse to justify to myself not to go, as was absolutely hating the football.
Bit bullet, not renewing.
Will still go to some away games, but not prepared to give club another penny under current ownership

Just done mine £826 in the end with the money that was on my account.
Definitely the most reluctant I've been to renewing, just wish we actually knew what was is the plan (DOF/Coach)

Had the ticket for 21 years this time round, spent most of that time travelling up and down the country, across Europe, I was one of the ones there in Ajax for that special night.
Last 3 or 4 years tried to find any excuse to justify to myself not to go, as was absolutely hating the football.
Bit bullet, not renewing.
Will still go to some away games, but not prepared to give club another penny under current ownership
Out of interest will you be trying the twitter ticket resale route? Asking around near grounds or do you have friends who will get you away tickets?

Probably the latter
The club have said that they will be trialling methods to stop that.

Not sure how serious they are, but it is bound to come in the next couple of seasons with the increased use of e-tickets and checks on the use of screenshots at the gate (if they can be arsed).

Last edited:
The club have said that they will be trialling methods to stop that. Not sure how serious they are, but it is bound to come in the next couple of seasons.
Would be best if it's all digital as it stop most from just selling on tickets, I know someone myself has like 100 more points than me from doing that but he hasn't been to an away game for years so don't really see the point as most do it to give the numbers so they can pick an choose which ever ones they want to go too.

Would be best if it's all digital as it stop most from just selling on tickets, I know someone myself has like 100 more points than me from doing that but he hasn't been to an away game for years so don't really see the point as most do it to give the numbers so they can pick an choose which ever ones they want to go too.
It will be eventually, but I think it would rely on both clubs having the same e-ticking system.

The club mentioned something about using shifting QR codes to stop screenshots, but I’m not sure that’s even a thing yet.

Do you want the honest answer, or one that some people might want to hear ?
All three would piss off some people so it doesn’t really matter.

The only legitimate ways to obtain an away ticket are being:

- A season ticket holder with enough points
- A family member of a player
- A sponsor
- A Sonny supporter with a Korean flag

Still haven't renewed. I don't even know when the deadline is. I honestly thought that giving the club a chance to show it had some sort of plan by deadline day would give them plenty of time, but I'm starting to see I was wrong. I really want to renew, but at the same time I'm struggling to justify the sheer cost of it if we're going to have a Nuno repeat.

I've renewed mine today.

Was always going to as I have a great seat and sit with two friends I grew up with. Would never have got those seats back otherwise!

It's infuriating though that we are signing up for another season with no clue who our new manager is.

Back
Top Bottom