Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
thats all folks GIF

I rang up the ticket office to enquire if I'd be able to purchase a season ticket on a loan with an option to buy if we qualify for the champions league and also asked if I could pay it in installments across the next 8 years

They hung up on me .....

I know quite a lot of Spurs fans (everyone I've ever met who has any clue about our club knows I'm a Spurs fan), I don't know anyone who hasn't renewed.
I don’t think the renewal rate will be as bad as some seem to think. Maybe a few percent higher than last year, but nothing to make Levy sweat.

Given the majority of those who have decided not to renew have done so because of Levy I suspect he is glad to see the back of them and rubbing his hands together in anticipation for a new set of mugs to throw their hard earned into the cesspit of hope.

It's a tough one....normally I'd be in favour of voting with your feet but just like in those scenarios where workers withdraw their labour to force the hand of those in charge, it becomes futile if there is a conveyor belt of scab labour waiting to take their place.

Sorry mate, but how could you not know?
It was only the time (5pm). Assumed it was midnight. Anyway, have had texts and emails over the last couple of weeks, which I’ve largely ignored/deleted.

No judgement from me either way over people choosing to renew or not. There are other factors and we all have to cut our cloth accordingly.

Ultimately the deciding factor for me was the miserable experience of this season coupled with a disillusion over ‘modern football’ in general

It was only the time (5pm). Assumed it was midnight. Anyway, have had texts and emails over the last couple of weeks, which I’ve largely ignored/deleted.

No judgement from me either way over people choosing to renew or not. There are other factors and we all have to cut our cloth accordingly.

Ultimately the deciding factor for me was the miserable experience of this season coupled with a disillusion over ‘modern football’ in general
ditto

Back
Top Bottom