Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Do we ever get an official idea of non renewals/churn after the event?

I tend to agree with Blanchflower Blanchflower that turnover will be higher but not a mass exodus.

The Trust will put it in one of their reports. They ask the question. The club confirmed last year they didn’t sell all the available season tickets.

Seem to have a lot more members this year so maybe uptake will be better, despite the COL affecting most people more.

Energy bills are about to go down though! :freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal:

The Trust will put it in one of their reports. They ask the question. The club confirmed last year they didn’t sell all the available season tickets.

Seem to have a lot more members this year so maybe uptake will be better, despite the COL affecting most people more.

Energy bills are about to go down though! :freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal:

As an aside (and not trying to wind up Enic Out) if you sell 100% of season tickets then you haven't priced them correctly - there's an optimum price vs sales volume, and it's not 100%.

As an aside (and not trying to wind up Enic Out) if you sell 100% of season tickets then you haven't priced them correctly - there's an optimum price vs sales volume, and it's not 100%.

running-eddie-murphy.gif

Archie Archie Zomb

The fuck am I letting you pair of bitches dish out stupid disagrees like that then runaway and hide like the cowards you are.

Explain the reasons for your dumbass disagrees to Blanchflowers post.

Then apologise and fuck off.
Oh dear I've upset the self appointed forum police.
What a sad life you must lead.
If you had 1 brain cell you would realise that I disagreed because I know loads of fans who have given up.
Take a chill pill you ultra aggression does you know good and could lead to a nasty headache...I suggest you get your mummy to teach you to be calmer.

If you had 1 brain cell you would realise that I disagreed because I know loads of fans who have given up.

And if YOU had 1 brain cell you would re-read his post and see that he was referring to HIS OWN experiences with spurs fans / renewals.

How can you give a disagree on someone else's experiences, ya absolute blueberry muffin.

Dumbass. Learn to read.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

P.S Keep my mum's name off your whore lips.

We aren’t a commercial business like TUI or Nike in that sense. You don’t exploit customers to the maximum amount you can get down to the last £

Archie Archie Zomb

The fuck am I letting you pair of bitches dish out stupid disagrees like that then runaway and hide like the cowards you are.

Explain the reasons for your dumbass disagrees to Blanchflowers post.

Then apologise and fuck off.
I disagree that he’s telling the truth as it doesn’t correlate with anyone I know so I’m calling BS. Get to fuck

I know it's a very small sample poll but nonetheless, 45% not renewing. Wow!

I know it's a massive decision, especially for long timers, so huge respect for taking the hit

:adesalute:

Respect also to those who have renewed. Really hope you get the kind of return your patience and your wallet deserve.

I disagree that he’s telling the truth as it doesn’t correlate with anyone I know so I’m calling BS. Get to fuck

So what you're saying is, you think you know more about his life, than he does.

Well done, another fuckwit.

You make Mr Bean look like Albert Einstein ya absolute cycle shorts.

No need to reply btw - you've not posted one interesting thing in your life, so I don't expect you to start now.

How did they miss the deadline FFS?

I bet they always forget it's their round too. :contefacepalm2:
I think one dithered too long and the other was on his hols.

To be fair they're very generous when it comes to beer time - maybe the dying brain cells are another reason they forgot...

Back
Top Bottom