Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely feels like the end of the line last night. What happens if he does get on the pitch for us between now and the end of the season (or even features at some point on Sunday)? I expect the knives will be out from some, but if he's swapped out for Adebayor the knives will also be out from others (or quite possibly the same people).

Think we can expect to hear some booing in the near future....time to give Onomoah some minutes?
EDIt: is he even a striker? Thought he was but is down as a midfielder on the Website. Is there another option other than Kane, Soldado & Ade?

I will rather have Ade sit on the bench on Sun. With Soldado confidence now, he is bound to miss the pk if he takes 1. He may even have to retire from football as I can't see him picking himself up ever again.

Shame as he is an intelligent footballer, you can see the ability but a striker is only as good as their goals record, Kane has shown that strikers at Spurs can score lots of goals.

I would still rather see Bobby playing though than that ju ju wage thief who should have been kicked out of this club two seasons ago.

I still cant believe that. It was if he couldnt be bothered to make a proper pass. Lazy cunt.
Even the pass he's trying make would've put Chadli offside, surely??
He should be taking that round the 'keeper... confidence at an all time low is what made him panic...
in him and Ade we now have two liabilities up front... how did we get to this?

Even the pass he's trying make would've put Chadli offside, surely??
He should be taking that round the 'keeper... confidence at an all time low is what made him panic...
in him and Ade we now have two liabilities up front... how did we get to this?

Think it has finally dawned on Spurs fans that we have only one decent forward at the club, took long enough for people to believe their own eyes, always knew not fixing the situation in the previous summer or Jan would bite us on the arse.

I suppose the only good thing now is that after the cup final we only have to keep Kane fit for league games as we have no other games left and as a young lad barring injury it should be ok. Major clear out in the summer required

Shame as he is an intelligent footballer, you can see the ability but a striker is only as good as their goals record, Kane has shown that strikers at Spurs can score lots of goals.

I would still rather see Bobby playing though than that ju ju wage thief who should have been kicked out of this club two seasons ago.

Every time a Soldado backer admits he´s shit, a fairy dies.

Either that, or they have to say something about Ade, for some bizarre reason.

Soldado dumps us out of the EL. Ade didnt even fly, but lets have a pop to balance it out.
Wage theif? Talk to Poch, he picks the team.

Back on topic, Soldado got paid what, 80 or 90 grand this week. For that. All good in the hood, LOL

Every time a Soldado backer admits he´s shit, a fairy dies.

Either that, or they have to say something about Ade, for some bizarre reason.

Soldado dumps us out of the EL. Ade didnt even fly, but lets have a pop to balance it out.
Wage theif? Talk to Poch, he picks the team.

Back on topic, Soldado got paid what, 80 or 90 grand this week. For that. All good in the hood, LOL

Right. So it was Soldado that defended like a chimpanzee on ketamine.

Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom