Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Confidence was certainly a factor - I'm not defending anything but he's clearly a broken man

Don't think anyone would disagree with that but if so he needs to go for are sake and his own sanity during the summer, sometimes things don't work out and Spurs ain't a charity.

I still can't quite believe what he did. It was gutless. I have long defended his work rate and that he cares but I can care and run around a lot - we need to sell him, and accept his value plummets with every passing week.

I hope his career isn't done with but it surely must be with done in England.

hat-trick on Sunday

We'd have gone out if neither of those goals were scored, we had to score to. He didnt. We went out.
No guarantee if he scored we wouldn't have conceded 2 comical ones at the back. This assertion is preposterous. Going by the season so far you can also make a case for conceding first having a higher chance of winning - same logic

His biggest flaw is his mentality. He has no self belief at all... Like when he scored that goal against Cardiff last season he was almost crying? Wat the fuck like...u wouldn't see costa ect doing that. Ship him out ASAP. He's well overstayed his welcome

No guarantee if he scored we wouldn't have conceded 2 comical ones at the back. This assertion is preposterous. Going by the season so far you can also make a case for conceding first having a higher chance of winning - same logic

If you score you have a chance of winning if you dont, you dont.

I deal in facts and just because Soldado missed that sitter doesn't mean our defence should crumble like a rusty nail

Last edited:
....always knew not fixing the situation in the previous summer or Jan would bite us on the arse.
:vert:

You just know he will one day...

"I always supported Real Madrid as a boy... thish isch my dream move!"

I gotsta get some 'funnies' for that surely?? It's inspired!!!!

What the fuck happened to this guy?
The same as always happens to the 'great strikers at other clubs' we sign... they all suffer from Spursitis... Rebrov, Doherty, Ferdinand, Armstrong, Walsh, Paul Stewart... it's nothing new... we've been ruining strikers for decades!
Surely we aren't THAT much of a step up in quality??? Why does it always seem to happen to the ones we sign?

So everyone thinks Bobby is shit now then?

So are we now all shit fans who should just support the club..

I said he was finished in December. I got called a gooner troll, got 3 disagrees and basically got told to fuck off even though my post was pretty sympathetic to him.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/roberto-soldado.6180/page-209#post-673852

Our supporters have been fantastic towards him. I wish things had been different. But, I think if he's here next season (I doubt he will be) our support may turn on him. There's a threshold and he's dangerously close to red lining.

Back
Top Bottom