Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looked magic with a pair of moccasins and a diamond knit Pringle jumper.

Rotated my waffle sta press with my baggy jeans. The ones with the elastic acted ankles and the four hundred zippered pockets.
Love the Pringle the jeans sound wank

Trainspotting.jpg

img249.jpg

To me, they always looked so mature-men in them days. (JK looks like a youngster).
It's what 20 fags a day does to you.

That was my first ever Spurs shirt, well actually a year or two after that one, the one made with nylon, my nipples would have killed for one of those cotton ones.

Last edited:
It's what 20 fags a day does to you.

That was my first every Spurs shirt, well actually a year or two after that one, the one made with nylon, my nipples would have killed for one of those cotton ones.
The later nylon one was my first as well...Stay away from swan vesta matches should have been printed on the back of the shirt

The 70s WC squad were all appaently given a new Ford car . I love this photos because they are all standing in own club kit. Im surprised that Bobby Moore was pushed to the side?
img250.jpg
There are a few there I had forgotten were even in that squad. Emlyn Hughes and Brian Kidd for example.

Back
Top Bottom