Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When MEN where Men and boys went up chimneies?
img251.jpg

Submerged WHL 1954. Game went ahead FA 3R against Leeds. Its amazing games went ahead -The corner flag base is under water-how did they see the lines? I guess the players must of enjoyed the conditions as they could get stuck in. The ball must of wieghed a ton?

The following two pics are not Tottenham . Possibly both at Stanford Bridge?
img253.jpg

img252.jpg

When MEN where Men and boys went up chimneies?
img251.jpg

Submerged WHL 1954. Game went ahead FA 3R against Leeds. Its amazing games went ahead -The corner flag base is under water-how did they see the lines? I guess the players must of enjoyed the conditions as they could get stuck in. The ball must of wieghed a ton?

The following two pics are not Tottenham . Possibly both at Stanford Bridge?
img253.jpg

img252.jpg
I used to love playing in conditions like this (well not quite that bad). The only thing that was horrible was heading the ball, which weighed a fucking tonne. I blacked out several times heading a ball that a goalkeeper had launched into the stratosphere.

I used to love playing in conditions like this (well not quite that bad). The only thing that was horrible was heading the ball, which weighed a fucking tonne. I blacked out several times heading a ball that a goalkeeper had launched into the stratosphere.
Even the supporters seem in high spirits?
I loved playing when it was wet, it put an extra yard on my tackle?
Ive just realised what Ive just said-This is Double Entendre free zone.

Back
Top Bottom