Race for top 4 still on?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think for Poch and the team the focus should be on playing well for the last games

I might be naïve - but somehow I hope that rewards will come to us sooner or later if we play well

Be that champions league or trophies or whatever..

We've been on a bad run, it's not impossible we could go on a good run if performances pick up. The last few games we've suffered with too many players out of form. I know there was fuck all in the performance on Sunday to suggest a turn around..

I think everyone's resigned to the fact we won't do it, and realistically we won't - but our seasons not over yet.

... and in the games where we threw away points it was with teams full of exactly the players some people want brought back into the team.

Home to West Brom: Lloris, Dier, Kaboul, Chiriches, Rose, Capoue, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor.

Home to Newcastle: Lloris, Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Mason, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor.

Home to Stoke: Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Fazio, Rose, Capoue, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane

See any patterns forming?

Yep. Lloris started every game. Vorm plays on Sunday and voila, clean sheet.

Get rid I say.

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom