Player of the year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris.

No one else close.

A truly hopeless goal keeper, and responsible for two goals against Liverpool. Punches it when he can catch it, comes out when he shouldn't, can't kick a ball, to small, and not a great ball stopper. Other than that, brilliant

A truly hopeless goal keeper, and responsible for two goals against Liverpool. Punches it when he can catch it, comes out when he shouldn't, can't kick a ball, to small, and not a great ball stopper. Other than that, brilliant

:adegrin::lennonlol::holtbytongue::sherwoodlol::levywtf::gylfi::chadliwtf::chadliblow:

I never said he was any good. I said that no one is close for player of the year.

Wonder what some people watch. Lloris is a superb goalkeeper and without him some of our games would have been even more embarrassing than they have been. Of all the players we can criticise this season he surely cannot be one of them. Kicking aside he is fantastic in my opinion

Wonder what some people watch. Lloris is a superb goalkeeper and without him some of our games would have been even more embarrassing than they have been. Of all the players we can criticise this season he surely cannot be one of them. Kicking aside he is fantastic in my opinion

Don't be daft, he's obvious terrible off his line...

giphy.gif

...not a great shot stopper

iK7qZzoTGaFGd.gif

836089919.gif

...punches it when he should catch it

lloris-photo-703064211.gif

...and definitely doesn't confuse Baldini...

ibmKUvCHNBmcRO.gif

Not any keeper - He is a Tottenham Hotspur Keeper?

I can come with a few candidates for player of the year, unfortunately none of them play for us. To be honest, I believe each and every player has underperformed, and I would give the whole thing a miss this year.

You do realise this makes absolutely no sense.

Let's face it, whoever wins it after a season like this will 'have in it an echo of failure' so let's not waste our time on the obvious Lloris/Sandro vote... Instead, what about a protest vote for Lamela?? Just to prove the point!

Lloris or Walker. The latter is so much improved from last season, until his injury I thought he was running games for us (perhaps a sign of how no one else wants the ball).

trololol

Back
Top Bottom