Player of the year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever it is, it's the best of a bad bunch this year. It'll probably be Townsend or Erikson in the end, but I think Sherwood will rig the voting in favor of Bentaleb

Have to go for Loris this year, Ade second and Eriksen third. Think next year Eriksen will be our stand out, he's developing well.

Lloris has been average by his standards...too many rash decisions. Some he has gotten away with by the refs mistakes, and others have cost us. But definately deserves a mention for top class saves.

Ade for me, then Eriksen and Walker.

I can come with a few candidates for player of the year, unfortunately none of them play for us. To be honest, I believe each and every player has underperformed, and I would give the whole thing a miss this year.

Back
Top Bottom