Player of the year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not been a season of success, obviously.
However do you think any players have proven to be positives of such a bleak year?

My vote goes to Walker. Forever been there in the team, until the last few games that is, always gives his all and has been very important to our defending and attacking. Eriksen and Lloris both deserve a shout but I don't think Eriksen has been good enough for long enough and for me it was tough to call but Lloris just missed out because of a few mistakes.

Yea, for me it's definitely one of those 3 (Walker, Lloris, Eriksen). It's hard to pick one as all of them have had good as well as bad games but those are the ones that have stood out for me in this horrible mess of a season.

Surely one of Walker, Ade, Eriksen, or Lloris (though unfortunately I doubt he'll be in the run in, as his deserved plaudits have been constantly marred throughout this season by our shity backline as a whole).

I vote for Gilet.

He's taken some abuse

shopping

Back
Top Bottom