Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were sloppy in possession at times but the pitch was an absolute disgrace. Townsend doesn't look settled, he's obviously struggling, he was poor. I think playing for his future is getting to him.

Oi oi oi.... Stop deviating from the thread.... Serbia is about to go to war with Tottenham, and you're talking TACTICS?!!!!

On the basis Jewish is not a race. Try convincing any body that Sammy Davis Junior and Daniel Levy are from the same race. Or that you can convert from White European to Asian.

In the same way as Christianity or Islam is not a race.

Are we gonna have another season with all this bollocks again? I hope not, it so fucking boring.

I know it just shows in November last season when Baddiel in full flow everyone petrified to say Yid, the arrests all sorts, by March it had all gone away, we live in a world full of short memories so after this weekends action everyone would have moved on from this anyway #whoremembersthepyro?

On the basis Jewish is not a race. Try convincing any body that Sammy Davis Junior and Daniel Levy are from the same race. Or that you can convert from White European to Asian.

In the same way as Christianity or Islam is not a race.
This is a debate that has gone on for ages and I won't get into it here. I think we both mean the same thing in that it was offensive, abusive, hateful, etc. to use the term 'Jew' on a banner in reference to us.

Sorry, I'm new here. I just don't like the overuse of some words these days. Racist is one, health and safety, data protection, human rights. All yelled by people in inappropriate situations because they think they will have an effect. Sadly they do all too often.

'Religion of Peace' - there's another.

Sorry, I'm new here. I just don't like the overuse of some words these days. Racist is one, health and safety, data protection, human rights. All yelled by people in inappropriate situations because they think they will have an effect. Sadly they do all too often.

No worries, dude. Maybe I should have said "anti-semitic."

Come on Mick it's just a joke! They are obviously clowns tricky to tell if they mean it or not

Everyone is so bloody sensitive on this board, and I thought you knew better than that you are old school
yep - you are right, I apologise for being overly touchy.
I'm sensitive when it comes to being associated with either of those two, in any way shape or form. The last thing either of them need is to be offered an open invitation to add their toxic opinions into the mix.
As for the serbs - I am quite sure that there are some wonderful Serbian people, but sadly their country seems to breed an astonishing amount of awful ones of such a despicable standard, that its hard not to generalise.
Astonishing that they came on here to speak out for something as indefensible as that.

Oh I'm sorry that we Tottenham fans bombed your country with our jew bombs, kippahs and bagels. Makes sense that the banner appeared now, I mean Tottenham Hotspur is clearly representative of UK/USA foreign policies and military operations.

Also look at that whole point you made. Talking about it being a minority and then undercutting it with a sweeping "people here don't like Westerners" as if it justifies being abusive to a minority. Must have been Jewish UK/US bombers then. Let me guess, the idiots making monkey noises against England have an excuse too? Maybe a chimp wearing a Danny Rose mask took a shit in Nikola Ninkovic's coffee.

Oh,very funny. Your attempt to over-simplify things is great. Of course i didn't tell that,i'm just saying that there will be no chance of English team being welcomed here in some good manner. It is the same like some people here talking shit about us. It's just a provocation,nothing more,one fan group to another. There are in general no Jews being abused in Serbia or blacks. There are many black players that played in Partizan and they were all like Gods here to fans. Two or three people being idiots to Rose is way overblown like this is.

The banner was anti-Semitic. I get that. Everyone should get that. But why is no one talking about the fact that the banner is also offensive to pussies? As a proud pussy, I certainly hope UEFA doesn't overlook the pain that banner has inflicted on my community.

I am also Jewish, so the banner wasn't all that inaccurate if all Spurs fans are just like me.

"Crevice" - that's a good word.

Oh,very funny. Your attempt to over-simplify things is great. Of course i didn't tell that,i'm just saying that there will be no chance of English team being welcomed here in some good manner. It is the same like some people here talking shit about us. It's just a provocation,nothing more,one fan group to another. There are in general no Jews being abused in Serbia or blacks. There are many black players that played in Partizan and they were all like Gods here to fans. Two or three people being idiots to Rose is way overblown like this is.
Is that a Serbian term for "telling the truth"

yep - you are right, I apologise for being overly touchy.
I'm sensitive when it comes to being associated with either of those two, in any way shape or form. The last thing either of them need is to be offered an open invitation to add their toxic opinions into the mix.
As for the serbs - I am quite sure that there are some wonderful Serbian people, but sadly their country seems to breed an astonishing amount of awful ones of such a despicable standard, that its hard not to generalise.
Astonishing that they came on here to speak out for something as indefensible as that.

We should just get them binned, we don't mind say when the Southampton fan came on to tell us about Poch, he got about 80 positive reps for one post, but these pricks are not spurs fans and them being here will not result in any good on a spurs site after what happened last night, even if they came on and apologised, it wasnt them anyway, so we should just bin them.

Back
Top Bottom