Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6pm on ITV4

My team;

[formation=4231, Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Chiriches, Davies, Stamboulli, Bentaleb, Townsend, Paulinhio, Lennon, Kane][/formation]

Subs: Friedal, Dier, Velkjovic, Oglive, Mason, Celabos, Soldado

Ceballos over Townsend, Soldado over Kane.
I thought Ceballos wasn't registered for the Europa League (but only for the PL)?

... Regardless, I'd go for:

Vorm
Naughton - Fazio - Vlad - Davies
Bentaleb - Benji
Lennon - Paulo - Townsend
Soldado
And hopefully,
Mason, Kane, and Velji (or Ceballos, if eligible) ... all come on at some point.

Last edited:
I thought Ceballos wasn't registered for the Europa League (but only for the PL)?

Vorm
Bentaleb - Benji
Soldado
And hopefully,
Mason, Kane, and Velji (or Ceballos, if eligible) ... all come on at some point.
Please not Townsend :avbpray:

Fazio will be good for us in this comp I reckon: He has been in winning team and has that experience, will serve us well all the way to the final!

Ceballos can't play. Want players that Poch wants to play against WBA not to travel - surely stay away from the AVB days of taking players to Tromso, Moldova etc just to train, travel and get back to England 6am Friday.
At this stage more important to win against WBA than Partizan.

fuck yeah, my favourite two sporting clubs both playing on friday. one in the morning (really early) and one at night. hopefully its a good day for results. yellow kit is the best as well, adore it.

this post basically means that the opposite will happen...fuck

fuck yeah, my favourite two sporting clubs both playing on friday. one in the morning (really early) and one at night. hopefully its a good day for results. yellow kit is the best as well, adore it.

this post basically means that the opposite will happen...fuck

Assuming you're in a different time zone? We play Thursday evening...

Vorm
Bentaleb - Benji
Soldado
And hopefully,
Anyone want to take some bets at the names SinghYid SinghYid can't spell?
We should probably also give Veljkovic a run out as he is a Serb

So who's off to Belgrade for this one?
I've heard their fans are LITERALLY mental. Some of the most intense football fighting I've ever seen was between Red Star and Partizan "fans"
Made Spurs v Woolwich look like a Brownie meeting

Back
Top Bottom