Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WELCOME TO HELL ... JNA!

Mate if you want an internet fight, we've got the best internet firm around. I'd put our top boys Carlito, Sammy, Mick, Gibbsy, Arcy, Audere, and I8AVB up against the nawtiest. They'll drive anyone to an early internet grave. We've got fuckers who make children cry on Lego forums. Proper nutters, always up for a tear up. :nawty::wansum::nawty::wansum:

Last edited:
Just want to say sorry for that banner. It was act from one man only, not from Grobari. After the game, we fucked up his stupid face, and took away banner from him.

We were sloppy in possession at times but the pitch was an absolute disgrace. Townsend doesn't look settled, he's obviously struggling, he was poor. I think playing for his future is getting to him.

Oi oi oi.... Stop deviating from the thread.... Serbia is about to go to war with Tottenham, and you're talking TACTICS?!!!!

Sorry Kane fans, but he really IS a gormless lump!
Why he hasn't been loaned out again to Norwich to learn his trade is still a mystery!

a tough match in a far away intimidating shithole, not a bad result at all

Stambouli MotM for me

centerbacks looked solid and Bentaleb too

never really clicked up front for us unfortunately

the Serbs were a diving bunch too and the ref as per usual in these types of matches was abit of a twat

10635924_10152716279885135_4511131295703546744_n.jpg

The fact that Besiktas dropped points at home makes our point seem better now. Just got to win our home games and we shouldn't need anything from the Besiktas away game to qualify.

Pitch was very bad, can't expect fluid passing on that especially with a shit ref giving fouls for anything and everything.

Oh yeh I hope people crying for Davies to start over Rose can now be quiet.

surprise surprise - Serbia, the country that made ethnic cleansing a national sport, would have a banner like that in the crowd

At this point, it's more surprising when there are no incidents of racism at our Europa games then when there are. Sad state of affairs.

i wish lennon and/or townsend will be on firts squad in our match. (especially townsend)
btw, the pitch in istanbul is no better than the one in belgrade :(
anyway, well done guys. as we draw with this ordinary greek club, your 1 point away is valuable.

ps: shame on racist partizan fans.

Back
Top Bottom