Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No,I really don't. My first thought of antisemitism is nazi ideology. This wasn't that for sure. Again,I'm not saying that there aren't any nazis among our fans but i think that percentage is very very low and they can't spread their ideology for sure among Grobari. There are many Serb nationalists however,but that isn't the same thing. Tottenham is known to have Jewish ties around the world and you as fans proudly insist on that and your group calls itself Yid Army. If you put out a banner saying only serbs and pussies i wouldn't be offended,so why are you?

Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.

you're country is full of deluded cunts and by the looks of things you're one of them

why not just fuck off and defend the racist cunts else were now, ta :avbfu:

No,I really don't. My first thought of antisemitism is nazi ideology. This wasn't that for sure. Again,I'm not saying that there aren't any nazis among our fans but i think that percentage is very very low and they can't spread their ideology for sure among Grobari. There are many Serb nationalists however,but that isn't the same thing. Tottenham is known to have Jewish ties around the world and you as fans proudly insist on that and your group calls itself Yid Army. If you put out a banner saying only serbs and pussies i wouldn't be offended,so why are you?
I can see this is a circular argument here and I'm done talking to your likes after this post. But you seem to fail to understand that using things of a anti-semitic or racist nature just to "get a rise" out of someone is disgraceful and in poor taste. Even if you don't view your self as an anti-semite. Maybe that is acceptable in Serbia, but it is not acceptable in the UK and most of the rest of the world. There are plenty of other ways to get a rise out of Spurs supporters without going into such a pathetic form of trolling.

Tottenham is known to have Jewish ties around the world and you as fans proudly insist on that and your group calls itself Yid Army. If you put out a banner saying only serbs and pussies i wouldn't be offended,so why are you?

'cos you ARE Serb... not all Spurs fans are Jews... (though many ARE pussies!)
Actually, if you even thought for one second WHY Spurs fans were forced to call themselves YIDS, then you might start to understand the situation here... and if we decided to make a banner pointing how evil, vicious, cruel, unnecessary and callous the Serb bombing of Dubrovnik was in 1991, I'm sure many would take hypocritical offence, and post sad faces on their twatter accounts!

"ONLY CUNTS AND RACISTS!"

I love the logic here - Spurs fans are bombarded with anti-Semitic slurs and hissing to represent the gas chambers, so we take on the "Yid Army" aspect as a badge of pride - then, all of a sudden, its our fault that we're targeted with anti-Semitic slogans and comments.

"Well, in our defense, we only used anti-semitic comments because you're all fuckin Jews" - I don't quite see the logic there

Jesus boys!
Mick... Pleb, you do know the Serbians already hate our fuking Jew Guts, don't you?
Really no need for any more infighting... there's enough hatred coming our way as it is...
I don't hate him, he just can't take criticism. But please note this in one of my posts
actually don't answer - this thread is as off course as it needs to be without me having to constantly put you down. Put me on ignore or PM me

Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.

you're country is full of deluded cunts and by the looks of things you're one of them

why not just fuck off and defend the racist cunts else were now, ta :avbfu:

You won yourself an internet hooligan bagde. Congratulations.

I will find my own door out of your forum,but i didn't insult anyone if he didn't insult me first. Just putting out our point of view,not saying it's the right one. But some people just can't comunicate in a normal way and i would expect more from such a charming and well educated people in a 21st century. But,hey,maybe that's why entire Europe hates English. I know I am stereotyping now,can't help myself after reading so much of your responses here.

Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.#Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are anethnoreligious group, antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism.
You won yourself an internet hooligan bagde. Congratulations.

:freundgoal:

I will find my own door out of your forum,but i didn't insult anyone if he didn't insult me first. Just putting out our point of view,not saying it's the right one. But some people just can't comunicate in a normal way and i would expect more from such a charming and well educated people in a 21st century. But,hey,maybe that's why entire Europe hates English. I know I am stereotyping now,can't help myself after reading so much of your responses here.

is it cold up there on your horse fuck face :avbfu:

I don't hate him, he just can't take criticism. But please note this in one of my posts
actually don't answer - this thread is as off course as it needs to be without me having to constantly put you down. Put me on ignore or PM me

...and why, pray tell why would I ignore you Michael? You're a Spurs fan... that's all that counts in my eyes!
All the rest of it is needless guff!

incidentally ... how were you planning to 'put me down'?? Verbally online, or physically on the canvas??

...and why, pray tell why would I ignore you Michael? You're a Spurs fan... that's all that counts in my eyes!
All the rest of it is needless guff!

incidentally ... how were you planning to 'put me down'?? Verbally online, or physically on the mattress??

:vdvdive:

But I thought us Brits had a great relationship with you Europeans? Oh well live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom