Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to highlight it, Ange needs to ask the question why did Bissouma get sent off and Havertz didn't today. You get nothing in this game for being nice, We need to start challenging this shit.
Tomy knowledge Bissouma is the only player this season tobe sent off for simulation. Why is that?

Its fairly clear to me, that the three most vocal managers; Klopp,legohead and Pep end up getting most decisions and that officials can be leaned on.

I don't think Pep is that vocal about not getting decisions.

Cos you get branded a tin foil hat merchant if you dare challenge it....
But it's all so blatantly obvious now, it's almost embarrassing to point it out!

Cheating little cunt.
If that was Kane they'd have shown him a video in real-time........

(Still not seen that before or since.)
Odds on (Ivan Toney) it will hardly get a mention on MOTD.... Or if it does, Ian Wright will shrug it off, and Micah Richards will spontaneously combust laughing!!

The fact Ramsdale gets rewarded for such a fuck up with a blatant cheat scoring the winner is all that's wrong with everything!

That fuck up would cost us the game... He gets 3 points and the opportunity cup his ears in celebration
... Fucking cunts the lot of them.

In other news, not my spot, but someone in the pub pointed out that Havertz looks like a Holocaust prisoner.....

I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh... 'cos he does a bit!

We need to highlight it, Ange needs to ask the question why did Bissouma get sent off and Havertz didn't today. You get nothing in this game for being nice, We need to start challenging this shit.
To my knowledge Bissouma is the only player this season to be sent off for simulation. Why is that?

Its fairly clear to me, that the three most vocal managers; Klopp,legohead and Pep end up getting most decisions and that officials can be leaned on.
Same with Godfrey against Richie. Blatant dive and on a yellow

What Woolwich are doing is immensely aggravating, but I hope that if the worst case scenario happened then our fanbase wouldn't have a collective meltdown. I already feel like, even on a subconscious level, it's dented some supporters' positivity about the Ange project (even though there are plenty of good signs).

We can only take care of our own results, as it were.

Don’t bother watching Woolwich until city match. Best we can hope for is injuries.

Going for a city win tomorrow as our best hope to stop them

I agree with City being our best hope again. Thank fuck for Sheikh Mansour, eh.

It leaves a sour taste but it's probably also best if Woolwich extend their Champions League run a bit further to stretch their squad a bit. If they're left with just the PL title to shoot at it's gonna be difficult for even City to stop them with three fronts to fight on

Last edited:
This is truly bad...and he appealed for the pen as well. Should be retroactive but they'll miss it as well.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1bapemq/fallon_dfloor_nominee_kai_havertz_while_already/

It's not even sly or clever... He didn't even attempt to pretend and feign contact, he just dived. it's cheating, plain and simple...

Of COURSE Ian Shite picked up on the Trossard challenge (which may well have been a pen) but to try and even it up by blatant cheating isn't the way to go about things....
Yet apparently it is, so what the fuck do I know?

What Woolwich are doing is immensely aggravating, but I hope that if the worst case scenario happened then our fanbase wouldn't have a collective meltdown. I already feel like, even on a subconscious level, it's dented some supporters' positivity about the Ange project (even though there are plenty of good signs).
We can only take care of our own results, as it were.
Yeah, we tried that at home against Chelsea, and ended up with 9 men, and two more on the long term treatment table!!

Yup!!

To be fair, Havertz could've gone down on the referees daughter live on TV in the 69th minute and he'd have got away with it!

It's not just bent, or corrupt... It's just plain wrong, and (5 year old me talking now) SO UNFAIR!!!!!
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

He's such a vile scumbag. It's fucking bullshit that he's a paid professional. I'd love to see someone snap him. I would fucking love it. It'd make me feel sick, but it's a small price to pay for justice.

Any officials with any morals would have called that dive and sent the prick off. It's sad the officiating standards in the PL has been this low, but I'm just not surprised anymore. It's plainly corrupted no matter how some would like to paint it that it doesn't exist. Billions of dollars are at stake worldwide in bets and no corruptions? Lol.

But I'm most sad that I'm really starting to feel indifferent to supporting this sport and club. I can't imagine how supporters of the lower clubs will feel. Like what's the point when everything is clearly not on a level playing field.

That would be a nice tweak to the VAR rules, include yellow cards for simulation in their mandate.

Honestly, it could be so much more simple, Just fuck off this clear and obvious error bullshit, fuck off this yellow or red card bullshit, fuck off this rubbish about not being able to pull it back after the game restarted.

Did we get the right decision? If no, tell the ref.

Also love the way Rugby does it, the ref and the other 2 officials watch the big screen in the stadium and conference it until they all agree. And they do it mic'd up so everyone can hear. Transparency and correct decisions 99% of the time.

The only conclusion you can logically reach with the premier league is that they want neither transparency nor correct decisions.

Back
Top Bottom