Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And the kicking the ball away at free kicks when the whistle has blown.
The referee just has a chat with a great big smile in his face.
Yup!
Lot of diving. Referee needs to start handing out cards for it.
Yup!
Bissouma still the only one sent off for a dive this season then?
Yup!
Of course

And just the one penalty for us all season

Woolwich awarded the most along with the Chavs

Yup!
Which team is the only one to have a player (rightfully) sent off for simulation on a second yellow?

Because I've seen loads of times this season where it should have happened, this game is one. Yet a guy who should have been sent off just scored.
Yup!

It's just the way it is....
I'm at peace with it now.

It's just not meant to be fair for us.
It hurts.

Football can be sickening watching teams like that win when it's fortunate that the ref fucking bottled a massive decision.

Then the same player goes and scores the winner.

Football can be sickening watching teams like that win when it's fortunate that the ref fucking bottled a massive decision.

Then the same player goes and scores the winner.
And to cap it all the rapist comes on
Yup!!

To be fair, Havertz could've gone down on the referees daughter live on TV in the 69th minute and he'd have got away with it!

It's not just bent, or corrupt... It's just plain wrong, and (5 year old me talking now) SO UNFAIR!!!!!

Yup!!

To be fair, Havertz could've gone down on the referees daughter live on TV in the 69th minute and he'd have got away with it!

It's not just bent, or corrupt... It's just plain wrong, and (5 year old me talking now) SO UNFAIR!!!!!
Yep!!

The Havertz one pisses me off, how doesn't he get sent off.

Bissouma still the only player in the Prem to be sent off for a dive as a second yellow. It's bonkers and the inconsistencies stink.

Brentford are a real bunch of stupid cunts, they managed to waste enough time to get themselves 7/8 minutes of Injury time and proceeded to waste the whole lot by giving away about a dozen fouls.

Back
Top Bottom