Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-0 Southampton. I'd much rather have Leeds in the Premier League. It guarantees the sale of Rodon, makes it easier for us to get KWP if we want to pursue that deal, and Leeds have overall a much better atmosphere that Southampton.

Why do weak teams play defensive at home in a 2 legged tie? Surely, you have to attack at home as you need a lead.

Norwich and West Brom's tactics have been awful.

I’ve heard a lot of good things about West Brom’s coach but they’ve been disappointing tonight.

Southampton’s coach looks good though.

Another reason to want Leeds to stay up. You’re almost guaranteed to get 6 points from Daniel Farke.

Why do weak teams play defensive at home in a 2 legged tie? Surely, you have to attack at home as you need a lead.

Norwich and West Brom's tactics have been awful.
The worst teams always play first. As soon as they concede in the second leg they have to go for it and then get opened up. I noticed the pattern in the Leeds game so put a bet on Southampton -1. They were always going to win, it was just a matter of how many.

I think they should just put in away goals or give it to third place.

Back
Top Bottom