North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not just Seattle but Portland and Vancouver too. Something about the Pacific North West!

I just think that people from Seattle view themselves as perhaps a bit different and a bit more European than other US cities and see football as a way of expressing those differences?

Apologies for the sweeping generalisations!

Has it really? I have wondered since moving here in 2010 as I see the draw in the other 2 of the big 3 sports, baseball is really weak in comparison, how has it fallen away? Certain demographics or geography?
I just don't think that it has captivated the younger generations as it did with the baby boomers and before.

Combined with the endless scandals and steroid controversies, I just think that the game has lost its magic.

I'll be in Chicago. Great group there. Atlantic Bar festivities > the friendly
I'm going to the Chicago game as well. I don't like Atlantic, but I'm going wherever there will be planned events.

Does anyone have a list of events going on or a schedule for the Chicago game?

Heads up to those part of an official supporters club...we got 2 tickets for a "meet the team" autograph session after the open training on Friday. We did a random draw, and this guy won! Fuck yea! :freundgoal::dude:

Back
Top Bottom